Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of handcoater's message #11028266 « FS: 17mm lenses for Nikon, Canon, Minolta, M43 - reduced »

handcoater
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: 17mm lenses for Nikon, Canon, Minolta, M43

Item 1: Nikon Mount Tokina RMC 17mm 3.5

This is the manual focus 17mm RMC multicoated Nikon AIS lens. This is a terriffic lens for full frame landscapes. Just set the focus to infinity and stop down to f16 and everything is sharp. There is very slight softness in the very tip of the corners on the D800 but no smearing. Sharp everywhere else. There is evident edge wear on the barrel, the glass is clean and unmarked. A very good copy of this lens. I m only selling because I have another good copy.

$200 and I will pay shipping to US and Paypal fees

Price: $200.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Tamron 17mm BBAR multicoated second version

This lens can be adapted to any camera with Tamron interchangeable mounts. I will include a Nikon mount. Lens is in near mint condition with almost no signs of use. Glass is clean and unmarked.

$150 and I will pay shipping to US and Paypal fees

Price: $150.00
Item condition: 9+

Item 3: Tokina RMC multicoated 17mm with Minolta mount

Very clean lens with clean unmarked glass. Can be used on m43 and Nex with adaptors.

$00 and I will pay shipping to US and Paypal fees.

Price: $100.00

Oct 09, 2012 at 10:20 PM
handcoater

This is the manual focus 17mm RMC multicoated Nikon AIS lens. This is a terriffic lens for full frame landscapes. Just set the focus to infinity and stop down to f16 and everything is sharp. There is very slight softness in the very tip of the corners on the D800 but no smearing. Sharp everywhere else. There is evident edge wear on the barrel, the glass is clean and unmarked. A very good copy of this lens. I m only selling because I have another good copy.

This lens can be adapted to any camera with Tamron interchangeable mounts. I will include a Nikon mount. Lens is in near mint condition with almost no signs of use. Glass is clean and unmarked.

Very clean lens with clean unmarked glass. Can be used on m43 and Nex with adaptors.

$150 and I will pay shipping to US and Paypal fees.

Oct 09, 2012 at 10:19 PM
handcoater

Oct 09, 2012 at 10:17 PM
handcoater
FS: Sold: 17mm lenses for Nikon, Canon, Minolta, M43

Oct 09, 2012 at 09:57 PM
handcoater

Very clean lens with clean unmarked glass.

Oct 09, 2012 at 09:42 PM
handcoater

Oct 09, 2012 at 09:38 PM
handcoater
FS: 17mm lenses for Nikon, Canon, Sony/Minolta, M43

Oct 09, 2012 at 07:04 PM
handcoater
FS: 17mm lenses for Nikon, Canon, Sony/Minolta M43

Item 3: Tokina RMC multicoated 17mm with Sony/Minolta mount

Very clean lens with clean unmarked glass. Great for Sony full frame or adapted to m43 or Nex.

handcoater
FS: 17mm lenses for Nikon, Canon, /Sony/Minolta M43

Item 3: Tokina RMC multicoated 17mm with Sony/Minolta mount

Very clean lens with clean unmarked glass. Great for Sony full frame or adapted to m43 or Nex.

Previous versions of handcoater's message #11028266 « FS: 17mm lenses for Nikon, Canon, Minolta, M43 - reduced »