Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of uhoh7's message #11027040 « NEX Images Thread »

uhoh7
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: NEX Images Thread

color
Those deer are awesome, and a bunch of sweet, sharp city shots up there too. Colin, the bouquet is rich

50 cron i think

last three contax 100-300 oops dirty sensor

getting quite cool here, now. shots above are from the same evening as that low contrast 28 cron with all the ridelines, but an hour earlier with the sun straight behind me and just a touch of smoke in the sky.

Oct 09, 2012 at 08:21 AM
uhoh7

color
Those deer are awesome, and a bunch of sweet, sharp city shots up there too. Colin, the bouquet is rich

50 cron i think

last three contax 100-300

getting quite cool here, now. shots above are from the same evening as that low contrast 28 cron with all the ridelines, but an hour earlier with the sun straight behind me and just a touch of smoke in the sky.

Oct 09, 2012 at 08:20 AM
uhoh7

color

50 cron i think

cv 75/2.5

contax 100-300

Oct 09, 2012 at 07:46 AM

Previous versions of uhoh7's message #11027040 « NEX Images Thread »