Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of genghishahn's message #11027005 « Moth and Mystery Bug »

genghishahn
Upload & Sell: Off
Moth and Mystery Bug

I managed to snag a few shots over the last couple of weeks that I'm happy with. The first three are of a moth in my yard. Finally got some shots from an angle besides under-the-boot. The second three are of an insect that I've never seen before (ladybird larva--thanks Brian!). I'm thinking that it's some sort of larva... And then there's a stink bug =P Enjoy!

All taken with Sony NEX-5N, Vivitar Series 1 105mm f/2.5 Macro, Yongnuo 560 Speedlight.
1/160 sec.
f/13
ISO 200

Comments and suggestions are welcome. Thanks for viewing!

Best,
Scott

Oct 09, 2012 at 07:25 AM
genghishahn
Moth and Mystery Bug

I managed to snag a few shots over the last couple of weeks that I'm happy with. The first three are of a moth in my yard. Finally got some shots from an angle besides under-the-boot. The second three are of an insect that I've never seen before. I'm thinking that it's some sort of larva... And then there's a stink bug =P Enjoy!

All taken with Sony NEX-5N, Vivitar Series 1 105mm f/2.5 Macro, Yongnuo 560 Speedlight.
1/160 sec.
f/13
ISO 200

Best,
Scott

Oct 09, 2012 at 07:22 AM
genghishahn
Moth and Mystery Bug

I managed to snag a few shots over the last couple of weeks that I'm happy with. The first three are of a moth in my yard. Finally got some shots from an angle besides under-the-boot. The second three are of an insect that I've never seen before. I'm thinking that it's some sort of larva... And then there's a stink bug =P Enjoy!

1/160 sec.
f/13

Best,
Scott

Oct 09, 2012 at 07:14 AM

Previous versions of genghishahn's message #11027005 « Moth and Mystery Bug »