Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of jagercola's message #11023642 « Auctioned: Sigma 70mm Macro (Canon), Canon 50mm 1.8 mk ii »

jagercola
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Lowered: Sigma 70mm Macro (Canon), Canon 50mm 1.8 mk ii

Item 1: Info

See below for more item descriptions, but I'm selling all my Canon stuff and switching to Nikon. All lenses have had a UV filter on them since day 1. Heatware and Ebay feedback under "Jagercola". Any questions, just send me a PM. I've also got lens shoot-thru pictures that I can email, just PM me your address. I'm rating everything a 9, but that is being conservative. No optical issues on the lenses and I noted any cosemetic issues. All prices add 3% for normal PayPal.

I'm also interested in possibly trading for nikon flashes (SB-700, 800, 900, etc) or a Nikon 28mm 1.8g and a 85mm 1.8g.

Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 2: Canon t2i/550D Body + 2 Extra Batteries

Great condition ~3k actuations with no visible scuff marks outside of some dusty rubber. Includes everything you see like usb/video cables, charger, canon battery, 2x generic batteries, unused strap, etc.

Price: $375.00

Item 3: Canon 70-200mm f4 IS

Great condition with no scratches or marks and only thing noticeable is that the rubber has some whitening that some cleaner should fix. UV datecode. Includes Hood, caps, 67mm Hoya HMC UV filter and bag but no box. Hood does have a few scratches but nothing affecting performance.

Price: $830
Item condition: 9+

Item 4: Canon 17-55mm f2.8 IS

Great condition with no scratches or marks except small rub mark on lens cap and 2 very small pieces of dust inside the lens that doesn't affect performance. Includes box and a generic hood.

Price: $700

Item 5: Sigma 70mm f2.8 Macro for Canon Mount

Great condition with no scratches or marks and so sharp it will cut you!!! (not literally but see this review http://www.photozone.de/canon_eos_ff/559-sigma70ff28eosff?start=1) Includes Hoya 62mm HMC UV filter, caps, box, case, and hood.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200833127483

Price: $1

Item 6: Canon 50mm f1.8 II

Great condition and was refurbished by Canon. Two very small rub marks on the plastic as seen in the picture and only noticeable in person if you hold it close to bright light. Includes caps, no box.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200833125547

Oct 14, 2012 at 12:18 PM
jagercola
FS: Lowered: Canon 70-200mm f4 IS, 70mm 2.8, 50mm 1.8

See below for more item descriptions, but I'm selling all my Canon stuff and switching to Nikon. All lenses have had a UV filter on them since day 1. Heatware and Ebay feedback under "Jagercola". Any questions, just send me a PM. I've also got lens shoot-thru pictures that I can email, just PM me your address. I'm rating everything a 9, but that is being conservative. No optical issues on the lenses and I noted any cosemetic issues. All prices add 3% for normal PayPal.

I'm also interested in possibly trading for nikon flashes (SB-700, 800, 900, etc) or a Nikon 28mm 1.8g and a 85mm 1.8g.

Great condition ~3k actuations with no visible scuff marks outside of some dusty rubber. Includes everything you see like usb/video cables, charger, canon battery, 2x generic batteries, unused strap, etc.

Great condition with no scratches or marks and only thing noticeable is that the rubber has some whitening that some cleaner should fix. UV datecode. Includes Hood, caps, 67mm Hoya HMC UV filter and bag but no box. Hood does have a few scratches but nothing affecting performance.

Price: $830.00

Great condition with no scratches or marks except small rub mark on lens cap and 2 very small pieces of dust inside the lens that doesn't affect performance. Includes box and a generic hood.

Price: $700.00

Great condition with no scratches or marks and so sharp it will cut you!!! (not literally but see this review http://www.photozone.de/canon_eos_ff/559-sigma70ff28eosff?start=1) Includes Hoya 62mm HMC UV filter, caps, box, case, and hood.

Price: $315.00

Great condition and was refurbished by Canon. Two very small rub marks on the plastic as seen in the picture and only noticeable in person if you hold it close to bright light. Includes caps, no box.

Price: $70.00

Oct 14, 2012 at 12:16 PM
jagercola

Oct 13, 2012 at 10:29 PM
jagercola

Oct 13, 2012 at 07:43 PM
jagercola

Oct 13, 2012 at 07:41 PM
jagercola

Great condition with no scratches or marks and only thing noticeable is that the rubber has some whitening that some cleaner should fix. UV datecode. Includes Hood, 67mm Hoya HMC UV filter and bag but no box. Hood does have a few scratches but nothing affecting performance.

Great condition with no scratches or marks and so sharp it will cut you!!! (not literally but see this review http://www.photozone.de/canon_eos_ff/559-sigma70ff28eosff?start=1) Includes Hoya 62mm HMC UV filter.

Great condition and was refurbished by Canon. Two very small rub marks on the plastic as seen in the picture and only noticeable in person if you hold it close to bright light.

Oct 12, 2012 at 02:09 AM
jagercola

Great condition with no scratches or marks and only thing noticeable is that the rubber has some whitening that some cleaner should fix. UV datecode. Includes Hood, 67mm Hoya HMC UV filter and bag but no box. Hood does have a few scratches but nothing affecting performance.

Great condition with no scratches or marks and so sharp it will cut you!!! (not literally but see this review http://www.photozone.de/canon_eos_ff/559-sigma70ff28eosff?start=1) Includes Hoya 62mm HMC UV filter.

Great condition and was refurbished by Canon. Two very small rub marks on the plastic as seen in the picture and only noticeable in person if you hold it close to bright light.

Oct 11, 2012 at 05:28 PM
jagercola
FS: FT: Canon 70-200mm f4 IS, 70mm 2.8 Macro, 50mm 1.8

I'm also interested in possibly trading for nikon flashes (SB-700, 800, 900, etc).

Oct 11, 2012 at 05:27 PM
jagercola
FS: FT: Canon 70-200mm f4 IS, 70mm 2.8 Macro, 50mm 1.8

I'm also interested in possibly trading for nikon flashes (SB-700, 800, 900, etc).

Oct 10, 2012 at 11:19 PM
jagercola
FS: FT: Canon lenses 70-200mm f4 IS, 70mm Macro, 50mm

Price: $850.00

Price: $325.00

Price: $75.00

Oct 10, 2012 at 02:08 PM
jagercola
FS: Canon lenses 70-200mm f4 IS, 70mm Macro, 50mm

Oct 10, 2012 at 12:50 AM
jagercola
FS: Canon lenses 70-200, 17-55, 70, 50

Oct 08, 2012 at 01:11 AM
jagercola
FS: Canon t2i body, lenses 70-200, 17-55, 70, 50

Great condition with no scratches or marks and so sharp it will cut you (not literally)! Includes Hoya 62mm HMC UV filter.

jagercola

Item 1: Package. t2i, 70-200 f4 IS, 17-55 f2.8 IS, 70 f2.8, 50 f1.8

Includes Canon t2i/550D body and the following lenses: Canon 70-200mm f4 IS, Canon 17-55mm f2.8 IS, Sigma 70mm f2.8 Macro Canon Mount, Canon 50mm f1.8 II. See below for more item descriptions, but I'm selling all my Canon stuff and switching to Nikon. All lenses have had a UV filter on them since day 1. Heatware and Ebay feedback under "Jagercola". Any questions, just send me a PM. I've also got lens shoot-thru pictures that I can email, just PM me your address. I'm rating everything a 9, but that is being conservative. No optical issues on the lenses and I noted any cosemetic issues. All prices add 3% for normal PayPal..

Price: $2000.00

Great condition with no scratches or marks and so sharp it will cut you (not literally)! Includes Hoya 62mm HMC UV filter.

Item condition: 10

jagercola

Includes Canon t2i/550D body and the following lenses: Canon 70-200mm f4 IS, Canon 17-55mm f2.8 IS, Sigma 70mm f2.8 Macro Canon Mount, Canon 50mm f1.8 II. See below for more item descriptions, but I'm selling all my Canon stuff and switching to Nikon. All lenses have had a UV filter on them since day 1. Heatware and Ebay feedback under "Jagercola". Any questions, just send me a PM. I've also got lens shoot-thru pictures that I can email, just PM me your address. I'm rating everything a 9, but that is being conservative. No optical issues on the lenses and I noted any cosemetic issues. All prices add 3% for normal PayPal..

jagercola
FS: t2i, 70-200 f4 IS, 17-55 f2.8 IS, 70 f2.8, 50 f1.8

Includes Canon t2i/550D body and the following lenses: Canon 70-200mm f4 IS, Canon 17-55mm f2.8 IS, Sigma 70mm f2.8 Macro Canon Mount, Canon 50mm f1.8 II. See below for more item descriptions, but I'm selling all my Canon stuff and switching to Nikon. All lenses have had a UV filter on them since day 1. Heatware and Ebay feedback under "Jagercola". Any questions, just send me a PM. I've also got lens shoot-thru pictures that I can email, just PM me your address. I'm rating everything a 9, but that is being conservative. No optical issues on the lenses and I noted any cosemetic issues.

jagercola

Includes Canon t2i/550D body and the following lenses: Canon 70-200mm f4 IS, Canon 17-55mm f2.8 IS, Sigma 70mm f2.8 Macro Canon Mount, Canon 50mm f1.8 II. See below for more item descriptions, but I'm selling all my Canon stuff and switching to Nikon. All lenses have had a UV filter on them since day 1. Heatware and Ebay feedback under "Jagercola". Any questions, just send me a PM. I've also got lens shoot-thru pictures that I can email, just PM me your address.

jagercola

Includes Canon t2i/550D body and the following lenses: Canon 70-200mm f4 IS, Canon 17-55mm f2.8 IS, Sigma 70mm f2.8 Macro Canon Mount, Canon 50mm f1.8 II. See below for more item descriptions, but I'm selling all my Canon stuff and switching to Nikon. All lenses have had a UV filter on them since day 1.

Previous versions of jagercola's message #11023642 « Auctioned: Sigma 70mm Macro (Canon), Canon 50mm 1.8 mk ii »