Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Kee Woo Rhee's message #11021994 « Ganoga Falls, a classic “wedding cake” waterfalls »

Kee Woo Rhee
Upload & Sell: On
Ganoga Falls, a classic “wedding cake” waterfalls

Ganoga Falls at Ricketts Glen is called \"the park\'s crown jewel\", or \"wedding cake\", wherein the water is forced to bounce down a series of rocks. At 94\', this falls is the tallest at the Ricketts Glen State Park. Luckily, Ganoga Falls is accessible via a fairly easy hike in the park. I made an attempt to go very near the falls but the water was blowing into my camera lens too much.

Any comments are welcome. Thanks. Kee

Oct 07, 2012 at 06:42 AM
Kee Woo Rhee
Ganoga Falls, a classic “wedding cake” waterfalls

Ganoga Falls at Ricketts Glen is called \"the park\'s crown jewel\", or \"wedding cake\", wherein the water is forced to bounce down a series of rocks. At 94\', this falls is the tallest at the Ricketts Glen State Park. Luckily, Ganoga Falls is accessible via a fairly easy hike in the park. I made an attempt to go very near the falls but the water was blowing into my camera lens too much.

Oct 07, 2012 at 06:35 AM
Kee Woo Rhee
Ganoga Falls, a classic “wedding cake ” waterfalls

Oct 07, 2012 at 06:06 AM

Previous versions of Kee Woo Rhee's message #11021994 « Ganoga Falls, a classic “wedding cake” waterfalls »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.