Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of ben egbert's message #11020843 « Vote on best composition. »

ben egbert
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Vote on best composition.

I considered a stitch but I had to shift to get the framing on the 24TSE and I usually need the shift feature for left to right use for panos, but it was set for up and down shift. Using a 17 non level for panos is a recipe for disaster as is swiveling the lens. It does a great job however if you shift the lens.

I probably did not have enough shift when vertical to get it all anyway. But the truth was, the vertical was an afterthought.

Many people were walking to the base of the trees and foregoing the reflection. Probably getting close up shots of individual leaves or something. The guy next to me had a 4x5 and was shooting Fuji chromes. I think he might have taken about 2 images.

I suspect I am too obsessed with getting everything. I probably ought to have singled out some part of the scene or ignored the reflection. My favorite Colorado fall color image is a hand held snap shot I took alongside the highway.

Oct 06, 2012 at 07:39 PM

Previous versions of ben egbert's message #11020843 « Vote on best composition. »