Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Scott Stoness's message #11018803 « Windy Ridge in Mt Assiniboine Park »

Scott Stoness
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Windy Ridge in Mt Assiniboine Park

dgdg: Thanks for the specific suggestions. I will work on the processing. Next time you can be there Much appreciated. Scott

helenica: Glad you like them and 1 in particular. Thank you for the feedback. Much appreciated. Scott

nwadventurer7: Glad you like it. Shooting near noon almost toward the sun creates difficulties in processing. So I am glad you like it. Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. Scott

nburwell: Glad you like number 1. I guess I should take another run at improving it. Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. Scott

Tim Kuhn: It is a great place with endless photographic opportunity. And very few people which is a nice treat. Glad you like 1. Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. Scott

lukeb: Thats the greatest complement. Next time I am there I will walk in the dark to this point for the sunrise shot. You are welcome to have a copy but getting it signed would be difficult. Just follow my smugmug link. Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. Scott

gtg844f: Glad you like it. It was a great hike with great company. Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. Scott

Vern Dewit: I will see what I can do with the contrast. It was shot into the sun so it requires subtle processing. Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. Scott

Oct 05, 2012 at 03:43 PM

Previous versions of Scott Stoness's message #11018803 « Windy Ridge in Mt Assiniboine Park »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.