Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of red kiosk's message #11018483 « FS: Olympus OM2, NIB OM Leather Strap »

red kiosk
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Olympus OM2, NIB OM Leather Strap

Item 1: Olympus OM1n

Olympus OM1n. Serial # 1736380. Excellent+ condition, new seals, MR9 battery conversion, 1-13 focusing screen, hot shoe #4 (no cracks) & original body cap. Presence on eBay since 2001 as "red-kiosk" with 100% feedback. Price includes shipping and PayPal fees.

Price: $100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Olympus OM2 chrome

Olympus OM2 chrome. Serial #353868. Recent Camtech - John Hermanson (zuiko.com) full Clean/Lube/Adjust ($129). Excellent+ condition, 1-13 focusing screen, hot shoes #2 (no cracks) & #3 (NIB) included, original OM body cap and Olympus OM real leather camera strap. NOTE - The only mark on this camera is that the original owner engraved his initials and phone number on the bottom. A new base plate would bring this close to MINT. Otherwise than that, this camera has spent it's whole life in the brown leather hard case that I am selling below. Presence on eBay since 2001 as "red-kiosk" with 100% feedback. Price includes shipping and PayPal fees.

The first “I will take it at asking price” followed by prompt payment will get it.

Price: $75.00

Item 3: Olympus OM Brown/Tan leather Hard Case 1.2

Olympus OM Brown/Tan leather Hard Case 1.2. This case has spent it's whole life wrapped around the OM2 I am selling above. This case has the larger nose piece that accepts the Olympus OM Zuiko 55mm f1.2 lens. Presence on eBay since 2001 as "red-kiosk" with 100% feedback. Price includes shipping and PayPal fees.

Price: $40.00
Item condition: 9

Item 4: Olympus OM Focusing Screen 1-14. NIB (1 of 2 available)

Olympus OM Focusing Screen 1-14, NIB. Rare. Diagonal Split image with microprism collar. Presence on eBay since 2001 as "red-kiosk" with 100% feedback. Price includes shipping and PayPal fees.

Price: $65.00
Item condition: 10

Item 5: Olympus OM Focusing Screen 1-14. NIB (2 of 2 available)

Olympus OM Focusing Screen 1-14, NIB. Rare. Diagonal Split image with microprism collar. Presence on eBay since 2001 as "red-kiosk" with 100% feedback. Price includes shipping and PayPal fees.

Item 6: Olympus OM Leather Shoulder Strap With Pad 2. NIB

Olympus OM Leather Shoulder Strap With Pad 2. NIB. Add a little "True Retro" to your OMD or smaller Olympus camera. Presence on eBay since 2001 as "red-kiosk" with 100% feedback. Price includes shipping and PayPal fees.

The first “I will take it at asking price” followed by prompt payment will get it.

Nov 01, 2012 at 09:21 PM
red kiosk

Olympus OM1n. Serial # 1736380. Excellent+ condition, new seals, MR9 battery conversion, 1-13 focusing screen, hot shoe #4 (no cracks) & original body cap. Presence on eBay since 2001 as "red-kiosk" with 100% feedback. Price includes shipping and PayPal fees.

Olympus OM2 chrome. Serial #353868. Recent Camtech - John Hermanson (zuiko.com) full Clean/Lube/Adjust ($129). Excellent+ condition, 1-13 focusing screen, hot shoes #2 (no cracks) & #3 (NIB) included, original OM body cap and Olympus OM real leather camera strap. NOTE - The only mark on this camera is that the original owner engraved his initials and phone number on the bottom. A new base plate would bring this close to MINT. Otherwise than that, this camera has spent it's whole life in the brown leather hard case that I am selling below. Presence on eBay since 2001 as "red-kiosk" with 100% feedback. Price includes shipping and PayPal fees.

Olympus OM Brown/Tan leather Hard Case 1.2. This case has spent it's whole life wrapped around the OM2 I am selling above. This case has the larger nose piece that accepts the Olympus OM Zuiko 55mm f1.2 lens. Presence on eBay since 2001 as "red-kiosk" with 100% feedback. Price includes shipping and PayPal fees.

Olympus OM Leather Shoulder Strap With Pad 2. NIB. Add a little "True Retro" to your OMD. Presence on eBay since 2001 as "red-kiosk" with 100% feedback. Price includes shipping and PayPal fees.

Nov 01, 2012 at 11:28 AM
red kiosk

Olympus OM Leather Shoulder Strap With Pad 2. NIB. Add a little "True Retro" to your OMD. Presence on eBay since 2001 as "red-kiosk" with 100% feedback. Price includes shipping and PayPal fees.

Oct 31, 2012 at 06:36 AM
red kiosk

Item 2: Olympus OM2

Olympus OM2. Serial #353868. Recent Camtech - John Hermanson (zuiko.com) full Clean/Lube/Adjust ($129). Excellent+ condition, 1-13 focusing screen, hot shoes #2 (no cracks) & #3 (NIB) included, original OM body cap and Olympus OM real leather camera strap. NOTE - The only mark on this camera is that the original owner engraved his initials and phone number on the bottom. A new base plate would bring this close to MINT. Otherwise than that, this camera has spent it's whole life in the brown leather hard case that I am selling below. Presence on eBay since 2001 as "red-kiosk" with 100% feedback. Price includes shipping and PayPal fees.

Oct 29, 2012 at 07:23 PM
red kiosk

Olympus OM2. Serial #353868. Recent Camtech - John Hermanson (zuiko.com) full CLA ($129). Excellent+ condition, 1-13 focusing screen, hot shoes #2 (no cracks) & #3 (NIB) included, original OM body cap and Olympus OM real leather camera strap. NOTE - The only mark on this camera is that the original owner engraved his initials and phone number on the bottom. A new base plate would bring this close to MINT. Otherwise than that, this camera has spent it's whole life in the brown leather hard case that I am selling below. Presence on eBay since 2001 as "red-kiosk" with 100% feedback. Price includes shipping and PayPal fees.

Oct 28, 2012 at 11:42 AM
red kiosk

Olympus OM2. Serial #353868. Recent Camtech - John Hermanson (zuiko.com) full CLA ($129). Excellent+ condition, 1-13 focusing screen, hot shoes #2 (no cracks) & #3 (NIB) included, original OM body cap and OM real leather strap. NOTE - The only mark on this camera is that the original owner engraved his initials and phone number on the bottom. A new base plate would bring this close to MINT. Otherwise than that, this camera has spent it's whole life in the brown leather hard case that I am selling below. Presence on eBay since 2001 as "red-kiosk" with 100% feedback. Price includes shipping and PayPal fees.

Oct 19, 2012 at 11:57 AM
red kiosk

Olympus OM2. Serial #353868. Recent Camtech - John Hermanson (zuiko.com) full CLA ($129). Excellent+ condition, 1-13 focusing screen, hot shoe #2 (no cracks) & #3 (NIB) included, original OM body cap and OM real leather strap. NOTE - The only mark on this camera is that the original owner engraved his initials and phone number on the bottom. A new base plate would bring this close to MINT. Otherwise than that, this camera has spent it's whole life in the brown leather hard case that I am selling below. Presence on eBay since 2001 as "red-kiosk" with 100% feedback. Price includes shipping and PayPal fees.

Oct 18, 2012 at 10:46 AM
red kiosk

Olympus OM2. Serial #353868. Recent Camtech - John Hermanson (zuiko.com) CLA ($129). Excellent+ condition, 1-13 focusing screen, hot shoe #2 (no cracks) & #3 (NIB) included, original OM body cap and OM real leather strap. NOTE - The only mark on this camera is that the original owner engraved his initials and phone number on the bottom. A new base plate would bring this close to MINT. Otherwise than that, this camera has spent it's whole life in the brown leather hard case that I am selling below. Presence on eBay since 2001 as "red-kiosk" with 100% feedback. Price includes shipping and PayPal fees.

Oct 17, 2012 at 11:08 AM
red kiosk

Olympus OM2. Serial #353868. Recent Camtech (zuiko.com) CLA ($129). Excellent+ condition, 1-13 focusing screen, hot shoe #2 (no cracks) & #3 (NIB) included, original OM body cap and OM real leather strap. NOTE - The only mark on this camera is that the original owner engraved his initials and phone number on the bottom. Otherwise than that, this camera has spent it's whole life in the brown leather hard case that I am selling below. Presence on eBay since 2001 as "red-kiosk" with 100% feedback. Price includes shipping and PayPal fees.

Oct 15, 2012 at 05:23 PM
red kiosk

Olympus OM2. Serial #353868. Recent Camtech (zuiko.com) CLA ($129). Excellent+ condition, 1-13 focusing screen, hot shoe #2 (no cracks), original OM body cap and OM real leather strap. NOTE - The only mark on this camera is that the original owner engraved his initials and phone number on the bottom. Otherwise than that, this camera has spent it's whole life in the brown leather hard case that I am selling below. Presence on eBay since 2001 as "red-kiosk" with 100% feedback. Price includes shipping and PayPal fees.

Olympus OM Leather Shoulder Strap With Pad 2. NIB. Presence on eBay since 2001 as "red-kiosk" with 100% feedback. Price includes shipping and PayPal fees.

Oct 13, 2012 at 10:37 AM
red kiosk
FS: OM1n, OM2, Hard Case, Focus Screens 1-14, NIB OM strap

Olympus OM2. Serial #353868. Recent Camtech (zuiko.com) CLA ($129). Excellent+ condition, 1-13 focusing screen, hot shoe #2 (no cracks), original OM body cap and OM real leather strap. NOTE - The only mark on this camera is that the original owner engraved his initials and phone number on the bottom. Otherwise than that, this camera has spent it's whole life in the brown leather hard case that I am selling below. Presence on eBay since 2001 as "red-kiosk" with 100% feedback. Price includes shipping and PayPal fees.

Olympus OM Leather Shoulder Strap With Pad 2. NIB. Presence on eBay since 2001 as "red-kiosk" with 100% feedback. Price includes shipping and PayPal fees.

Price: $50.00

Oct 11, 2012 at 02:47 PM
red kiosk

Oct 10, 2012 at 11:54 AM
red kiosk

Olympus OM2. Serial #353868. Recent Camtech CLA. Excellent+ condition, 1-13 focusing screen, hot shoe #2 (no cracks), original OM body cap and OM leather strap. NOTE - The only mark on this camera is that the original owner engraved his initials and phone number on the bottom. Otherwise than that, this camera has spent it's whole life in the brown leather hard case that I am selling below. Presence on eBay since 2001 as "red-kiosk" with 100% feedback. Price includes shipping and PayPal fees.

Oct 07, 2012 at 11:19 AM
red kiosk

Olympus OM2. Serial #353868. Recent Camtech CLA. Excellent+ condition, 1-13 focusing screen, hot shoe #2 (no cracks), original OM body cap and OM leather strap. NOTE - The only mark on this camera is that the original owner engraved his initials and phone number on the bottom. Otherwise than that, this camera has spent it's whole life in the brown leather hard case that I am selling below. Presence on eBay since 2001 as "red-kiosk" with 100% feedback. Price includes shipping and PayPal fees.

Oct 05, 2012 at 01:11 PM

Previous versions of red kiosk's message #11018483 « FS: Olympus OM2, NIB OM Leather Strap »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.