Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Steady Hand's message #11018421 « Slow forum? Less people posting? WHY? »

Steady Hand
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Slow forum? Less people posting?

Mpking wrote:
Sooo... post some photos

Personally, I've been coming to this particular forum less because it seems like there are more and more NSFW/nude threads and I'm usually viewing/commenting while at work. I'm glad the tags are there so I don't accidently click on them while at work (also not interested in them anyway) but people can still see the tags and get curious what kind of forum I'm looking at. Someone else on here once said that it just seem kind of wrong to have a nude thread right next to a newborn/kids thread and I have to agree. Wish there was a separate forum for these.

I feel much the same. I agree that I don't like that NSFW/Nude postings are mixed in with the "family oriented" or young children posts. I think a more focused "NSFW" forum would solve that, and would encourage the site's owner to make one.

Oct 05, 2012 at 05:48 PM

Previous versions of Steady Hand's message #11018421 « Slow forum? Less people posting? WHY? »