Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Steady Hand's message #11017887 « Slow forum? Less people posting? WHY? »

Steady Hand
Upload & Sell: On
Slow forum? Less people posting?

Over the last week I have had more frequent access to the net and so have been able to see this forum more frequently.

I always enjoy seeing how photography reaches people and always enjoy seeing people photos from around the world, a big part of why I visit this site.

One thing I have noticed is that it appears to be moving much more slowly (less postings) than I remember from 2 years ago.

I wonder why?

Of course I don't have statistics, but I remember a time (or so it seems to me) when there were many more people posting photos, more Europeans and Asians and Africans and Latin Americans participating, and what seemed to me more "life" in the People Forum.

Anyone else have this sense or impression?

Edit:

In response to a few replies below (that indicate that this forum is not as fun, friendly, or fresh as it once was) I thought it would be good to add THIS question to the introduction to this discussion.... I hope YOU ALL will consider this and ADD YOUR ANSWER to the question:

WHAT do you think would make this forum better or more appealing (in which to participate or post either photos or comments or advice or tips or whatever) or more "lively" or nicer?

Oct 06, 2012 at 12:02 AM
Steady Hand
Upload & Sell: On
Slow forum? Less people posting?

Over the last week I have had more frequent access to the net and so have been able to see this forum more frequently.

I always enjoy seeing how photography reaches people and always enjoy seeing people photos from around the world, a big part of why I visit this site.

One thing I have noticed is that it appears to be moving much more slowly (less postings) than I remember from 2 years ago.

I wonder why?

Of course I don't have statistics, but I remember a time (or so it seems to me) when there were many more people posting photos, more Europeans and Asians and Africans and Latin Americans participating, and what seemed to me more "life" in the People Forum.

Anyone else have this sense or impression?

Oct 05, 2012 at 01:17 PM

Previous versions of Steady Hand's message #11017887 « Slow forum? Less people posting? WHY? »