Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of bigbluebear's message #11017200 « Sold: LNIB Canon 1Dx »

bigbluebear
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sold: LNIB Canon 1Dx

Item 1: Canon 1Dx

Posting this for a family friend who purchased it less than two months ago but has changed his mind and decided to go another route. He has put less than 50 actuations through the camera testing it indoors. If anyone knows how to pull an exact count, I'd be happy to do so. I know for sure it's less than 1000 actuations however since it shows in the shutter count feature of the 1Dx.

I see no micro scratches, marks, or any imperfections anywhere on this camera. It really looks like new. When I inserted the battery to take these pics, I still see the request to enter the date and time like a brand new camera. Only thing worth mentioning is that the front left of the box has a slight dent. I've included a pic of it.

Price is $6350 NET. That includes shipping and insurance in CONUS.

Due to the large dollar amount I'd like to limit this transaction to established FM'ers. Will accept Paypal but with buyer responsible for any fees. Would really prefer direct branch deposit and/or wire transfer. I have both BofA and Wells Fargo.

*If there are any sample shots that you'd like me to take in specific scenarios, let me know*

UPDATE: Open to partial trade for 70-200mm f/2.8 IS

Price: $6350.00
Payment method: Bank Transfer, wire transfer, paypal, cashiers check
Item condition: 10

Oct 08, 2012 at 04:48 PM
bigbluebear
FS: LNIB Canon 1Dx

Posting this for a family friend who purchased it less than two months ago but has changed his mind and decided to go another route. He has put less than 50 actuations through the camera testing it indoors. If anyone knows how to pull an exact count, I'd be happy to do so. I know for sure it's less than 1000 actuations however since it shows in the shutter count feature of the 1Dx.

I see no micro scratches, marks, or any imperfections anywhere on this camera. It really looks like new. When I inserted the battery to take these pics, I still see the request to enter the date and time like a brand new camera. Only thing worth mentioning is that the front left of the box has a slight dent. I've included a pic of it.

Due to the large dollar amount I'd like to limit this transaction to established FM'ers. Will accept Paypal but with buyer responsible for any fees. Would really prefer direct branch deposit and/or wire transfer. I have both BofA and Wells Fargo.

*If there are any sample shots that you'd like me to take in specific scenarios, let me know*

Oct 07, 2012 at 09:03 PM
bigbluebear

Oct 07, 2012 at 08:49 PM
bigbluebear

Oct 07, 2012 at 08:48 PM
bigbluebear

Oct 07, 2012 at 05:48 AM
bigbluebear

Oct 07, 2012 at 05:25 AM
bigbluebear

Posting this for a family friend who purchased it less than two months ago but has changed his mind and decided to go another route. He he has put less than 50 actuations through the camera testing it indoors. If anyone knows how to pull an exact count, I'd be happy to do so. I know for sure it's less than 1000 actuations however since it shows in the shutter count feature of the 1Dx.

I see no micro scratches, major scratches, marks, or any imperfections anywhere on this camera. It really looks like new. Only thing worth mentioning is that the front left of the box has a slight dent. I've included a pic of it.

Oct 07, 2012 at 05:24 AM
bigbluebear

Posting this for a family friend who purchased it less than two months ago but has changed his mind and decided to go another route. He he has put less than 50 actuations through the camera testing it indoors. If anyone knows how to pull an exact count, I'd be happy to do so. I know for sure it's less than 1000 actuations however since it shows in the shutter count feature of the 1Dx.

I see no micro scratches, major scratches, marks, or any imperfections anywhere on this camera. It really looks like new. Only thing worth mentioning is that the front left of the box has a slight dent. I've included a pic of it.

Oct 07, 2012 at 05:23 AM
bigbluebear

Oct 07, 2012 at 05:23 AM
bigbluebear

[font color = "red"] UPDATE: Open to partial trade for 70-200mm f/2.8 IS
[/font]

Oct 07, 2012 at 05:21 AM
bigbluebear

Oct 05, 2012 at 02:42 AM
bigbluebear

bigbluebear

Price is $6400 NET. That includes shipping and insurance in CONUS.

Price: $6400.00

bigbluebear
FS: LNIB Canon 1Dx less than 100 actuations

Posting this for a friend who purchased it less than two months ago but has decided to keep with his 1D4 for reach and teleconverter performance. He he has put less than 50 actuations through the camera testing it indoors. If anyone knows how to pull an exact count, I'd be happy to do so. I know for sure it's less than 1000 actuations however since it shows in the shutter count feature of the 1Dx.

Price is $6400 NET. That includes shipping and insurance in CONUS.

Price: $6400.00

bigbluebear

Hello,

Posting this for a friend. He purchased it less than two months ago but now has decided to keep with his 1D4 for reach and teleconverter performance. He he has put less than 100 actuations through the camera testing it indoors. If anyone knows how to pull an exact count, I'd be happy to do so. I know for sure it's less than 1000 actuations however since it shows in the shutter count feature of the 1Dx.

Price is $6350 shipped. That includes shipping and insurance. Due to the large dollar amount I'd like to limit this transaction to established FM'ers. Will accept Paypal but with buyer responsible for any fees. Would really prefer direct branch deposit and/or wire transfer. I have both BofA and Wells Fargo.

bigbluebear

Hello,

Posting this for a friend. He purchased it approximately two months ago in preparation for a trip but now has decided to keep with his 1D4 for reach and teleconverter performance. He told me he has put less than 100 actuations through the camera. If anyone knows how to check this, I'd be happy to do so. I know for sure it's less than 1000 actuations however since it shows in the shutter count feature of the 1Dx.

Price is $6300 net. I've never sold/shipped anything this expensive so I have no idea what shipping costs would be. I can ship it however you want (USPS, FedEx, UPS, etc) but you would be responsible for shipping fees and must include insurance. If your local in the bay area, we can arrange a local pick up and skip shipping fees. Due to the large dollar amount I'd like to limit this transaction to established FM'ers. Will accept Paypal but with buyer responsible for any fees. Would really prefer direct branch deposit and/or wire transfer. I have both BofA and Wells Fargo.

Price: $6300.00

bigbluebear

Hello,

Posting this for a photog friend. He purchased it approximately two months ago in preparation for a trip but now has decided to keep with his 1D4 for reach and teleconverter performance. He told me he has put less than 100 actuations through the camera. If anyone knows how to check this, I'd be happy to do so. I know for sure it's less than 1000 actuations however since it shows in the shutter count feature of the 1Dx.

Price is $6300 net. I've never sold/shipped anything this expensive so I have no idea what shipping costs would be. I can ship it however you want (USPS, FedEx, UPS, etc) but you would be responsible for shipping fees and must include insurance. If your local in the bay area, we can arrange a local pick up and skip shipping fees. Due to the large dollar amount I'd like to limit this transaction to established FM'ers. Will accept Paypal but with buyer responsible for any fees. Would really prefere direct branch deposit and/or wire transfer. I have both BofA and Wells Fargo.

bigbluebear

Hello,

Posting this for a photog friend. He purchased it approximately two months ago in preparation for a trip but now has decided to keep with his 1D4 for reach and teleconverter performance. He states he has put less than 100 actuations through the camera. If anyone knows how to check this, I'd be happy to do so. I know for sure it's less than 1000 actuations however since it shows in the shutter count feature of the 1Dx.

Price is $6300 net. I can ship it however you want (USPS, FedEx, UPS, etc) but you would be responsible for shipping charges and must include insurance. If your local in the bay area, we can arrange a local pick up and skip shipping charges. Due to the large dollar amount I'd like to limit this transaction to established FM'ers. Will accept Paypal but with buyer responsible for any fees. Would really prefere direct branch deposit and/or wire transfer. I have both BofA and Wells Fargo.

bigbluebear

Hello,

Posting this for a photog friend. He purchased it approximately two months ago in preparation for a trip but now has decided to keep with his 1D4 for reach and teleconverter performance. He states he has put less than 100 actuations through the camera. If anyone knows how to check this, I'd be happy to do so. I know for sure it's less than 1000 actuations however since it shows in the shutter count feature of the 1Dx.

Price is $6300 net. I can ship it however you want (USPS, FedEx, UPS, etc). If your local in the bay area, we can arrange a local pick up and skip shipping charges. Due to the large dollar amount I'd like to limit this transaction to established FM'ers. Will accept Paypal but with buyer responsible for any fees. Would really prefere direct branch deposit and/or wire transfer. I have both BofA and Wells Fargo.

bigbluebear

Hello,

Posting this for a photog friend. He purchased it approximately two months ago in preparation for a trip but now has decided to keep with his 1D4 for reach and teleconverter performance. He states he has put less than 50 actuations through the camera. If anyone knows how to check this, I'd be happy to do so. I know for sure it's less than 1000 actuations however since it shows in the shutter count feature of the 1Dx.

Price is $6300 net. I can ship it however you want (USPS, FedEx, UPS, etc). If your local in the bay area, we can arrange a local pick up and skip shipping charges. Due to the large dollar amount I'd like to limit this transaction to established FM'ers. Will accept Paypal but with buyer responsible for any fees. Would really prefere direct branch deposit and/or wire transfer. I have both BofA and Wells Fargo.

Previous versions of bigbluebear's message #11017200 « Sold: LNIB Canon 1Dx »