Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of coppertop's message #11016501 « Sold: Canon 1Ds Mark II »

coppertop
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Canon 1Ds Mark II

Item 1: Canon 1Ds Mark II

Selling a used Canon 1Ds Mark II. Selling because I'm sold on the Full Frame format and am looking to get either the 5D MKII or MKIII to have video capabilities.

The camera is in very good shape with a minor scuff mark on the upper and lower corners. Comes with battery, charger and manual. Shutter count is sitting at 41697.

Asking $1040 which includes shipping and fees (international shipping is an option but you'll need to help with the added cost)

Price: $1040.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

Oct 05, 2012 at 05:01 PM
coppertop
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Canon 1Ds Mark II

Item 1: Canon 1Ds Mark II

Selling a used Canon 1Ds Mark II. Selling because I'm sold on the Full Frame format and am looking to get either the 5D MKII or MKIII to have video capabilities.

The camera is in very good shape with a minor scuff mark on the upper and lower corners. Comes with battery, charger and manual. Shutter count is sitting at 41697.

Asking $1050 which includes shipping and fees

Price: $1050.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

Oct 04, 2012 at 09:31 PM

Previous versions of coppertop's message #11016501 « Sold: Canon 1Ds Mark II »