Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of mclldavidson's message #11013374 « Traded: Brand new ipad 3 lte att 16 gig for Canon gear »

mclldavidson
Upload & Sell: On
FT: Brand new ipad 3 lte att 16 gig for Canon gear

Item 1: ipad 3

I have a never used, only opened the box to make sure it is in there and not broke ipad 3 att lte 16 gig. It will come with the original box and charger. I am interested in Canon dslr gear, message me with trade offers. Be realistic with offers, this is 629 plus tax if you were to buy it at a store.

I am putting a value of 575 on this which is more than fair, so don't offer me a lower value item at a much inflated price....be reasonable please

Here are some things I am interested and how much I would give as trade towards the iPad

Canon 50 1.8 $80
Canon 40 2.8 $180
Canon 85 1.8 $300
Sigma 30 or 50 1.4 $375

Price: $1.00
Payment method: amazon payments or paypal
Item condition: 10

Oct 06, 2012 at 09:00 PM
mclldavidson

I have a never used, only opened the box to make sure it is in there and not broke ipad 3 att lte 16 gig. It will come with the original box and charger. I am interested in Canon dslr gear, message me with trade offers. Be realistic with offers, this is 629 plus tax if you were to buy it at a store.

I am putting a value of 575 on this which is more than fair, so don't offer me a lower value item at a much inflated price....be reasonable please

Oct 06, 2012 at 08:58 PM
mclldavidson

I am putting a value of 575 on his which is more than fair, so don't offer me a lower value item at a much inflated price....be reasonable please

Oct 06, 2012 at 02:55 AM
mclldavidson

Oct 03, 2012 at 05:34 PM
mclldavidson

I have a never used, only opened the box to make sure it is in there and not broke ipad 3 att lte 16 gig. It will come with the original box and charger. I am interested in Canon dslr gear, message me with trade offers

Oct 03, 2012 at 05:34 PM

Previous versions of mclldavidson's message #11013374 « Traded: Brand new ipad 3 lte att 16 gig for Canon gear »