Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of kurmisosh's message #11010710 « Sold: Canon EOS 1D Mark III »

kurmisosh
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Canon EOS 1D Mark III

Item 1: Canon EOS 1D Mark III

Up for sale is my Canon EOS 1D Mark III. The camera has about 8000 actuations on a new shutter. I have it for 3 years and it has been serviced annually by Canon Professional Services . The AF fix was done about 2 years ago and the focus is good. There are paint rubs and a few scratches on the lcd but it works like a champ.

It has been sitting in my office without seeing much action since I started shooting with full-frame bodies. It is time for me to upgrade

The camera comes with Canon strap, original box, charger, and manuals.

Price: $1350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

Oct 03, 2012 at 01:36 PM
kurmisosh

Up for sale is my Canon EOS 1D Mark III. The camera has about 8000 actuations on a new shutter. I have it for 3 years and it has been serviced annually by Canon Professional Services . The AF fix was done about 2 years ago and the focus is good. There are paint rubs and a few scratches on the lcd but it works like a champ.

It has been sitting in my office without seeing much action since I started shooting with full-frame bodies. It is time for me to upgrade

Price: $1400.00

Oct 03, 2012 at 01:34 PM
kurmisosh

Oct 02, 2012 at 06:30 PM
kurmisosh

The camera comes with original box and accessories.

Oct 02, 2012 at 06:30 PM

Previous versions of kurmisosh's message #11010710 « Sold: Canon EOS 1D Mark III »