Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of jhom's message #11008819 « FS: 1D MK II with less than 3500 cliks and new Canon shutter »

jhom
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: 1D MK II with less than 3500 cliks and new Canon shutter

Item 1: Canon 1D Mk II

This body has less than 3500 shutter activations with new Canon replaced shutter. No scratches or blemishes on the body or LCDs. Some typical scuffing on the flash shoe. Canon CPS serviced. Complete 1D Mark II package with two replacement batteries. Includes original box, manuals, software, strap, cables, charger, and AC/DC adapter. This body has been babied and lived in a non-smoking home. Additional photos of the camera are available on request. Please contact me for additional details.

Price: $700.00
Payment method: Paypal or Certified Money Order, buyer PP fees
Item condition: 10

Oct 01, 2012 at 07:41 PM
jhom

This body has less than 3500 shutter activations with new Canon replaced shutter. No scratches or blemishes on the body or LCDs. Some typical scuffing on the flash shoe. Canon CPS serviced. Complete 1D Mark II package with two replacement batteries. Includes original box, manuals, software, strap, cables, charger, and AC/DC adapter. This body has been babied and lived in a non-smoking home. Additional photos of the camera are available on request. Please contact me for additional details.

Price: $725.00
Payment method: Paypal or Certified Money Order, buyer splits PP fees

jhom

This body has less than 3500 shutter activations with new Canon replaced shutter. No scratches or blemishes on the body or LCDs. Some typical scuffing on the flash shoe. Canon CPS serviced. Complete 1D Mark II package with two replacement batteries. Includes original box, manuals, software, strap, cables, charger, and AC/DC adapter. This body has been babied and lived in a non-smoking home. Please contact me for additional details and a link to photos taken with this camera.

Price: $750
Payment method: PayPal

jhom

This body has less than 3500 shutter activations with new Canon replaced shutter. No scratches or blemishes on the body or LCDs. Some typical scuffing on the flash shoe. Canon CPS serviced. Complete 1D Mark II package with two replacement batteries. Includes original box, manuals, software, strap, cables, charger, and AC/DC adapter. This body has been babied and lived in a non-smoking home. Please contact me for additional details and a link to photos taken with this camera. Buyer pays PP fee. I'll pay insured shipping.

Price: $825.00

jhom

This body has less than 3500 shutter activations with new Canon replaced shutter. No scratches or blemishes on the body or LCDs. Some typical scuffing on the flash shoe. Canon CPS serviced. Complete 1D Mark II package with two replacement batteries. Includes original box, manuals, software, strap, cables, charger, and AC/DC adapter. This body has been babied and lived in a non-smoking home. Please contact me for additional details and a link to photos taken with this camera. Buyer pays PP fee. I'll pay insured shipping.

Price: $875.00

jhom

This body has less than 3500 shutter activations with new Canon replaced shutter. No scratches or blemishes on the body or LCDs. Some typical scuffing on the flash shoe. Canon CPS serviced. Complete 1D Mark II package with two replacement batteries. Includes original box, manuals, software, strap, cables, charger, and AC/DC adapter. This body has been babied and lived in a non-smoking home. This camera has been primarily used for shooting high school football. Please contact me for additional details and a link to photos taken with this camera. Buyer pays PP fee. I'll pay shipping.

jhom

This body has less than 3500 shutter activations with new Canon replaced shutter. No scratches, blemishes, or dents anywhere. Canon CPS serviced. Complete 1D Mark II package with two replacement batteries. Includes original box, manuals, software, strap, cables, charger, and AC/DC adapter. This body has been babied and lived in a non-smoking home. This camera has been primarily used for shooting high school football. Please contact me for additional details and a link to photos taken with this camera. Buyer pays PP fee. I'll pay shipping.

Previous versions of jhom's message #11008819 « FS: 1D MK II with less than 3500 cliks and new Canon shutter »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.