Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of PetKal's message #11008356 « 1DX + 400 f/2.8 IS MkII Gone Fishing »

PetKal
Upload & Sell: On
1DX + 400 f/2.8 IS MkII Gone Fishing

Liquidstone wrote:

Hmmm.... I've a tough time understanding why a creature's life has to be sacrificed in order to get good photos. But that's just me.... whatever floats your boat.

Thank you pare, I was just kidding about the Koi. Someone else must have released them into that marsh.

Here's my stunt boy in his entirety.(1DX + 400 f/2.8 IS MkII)

No photoshop background, that is our trees turning golden yellow in the fall (water reflection).

Oct 01, 2012 at 11:04 PM
PetKal

Liquidstone wrote:

Hmmm.... I've a tough time understanding why a creature's life has to be sacrificed in order to get good photos. But that's just me.... whatever floats your boat.

Thank you pare, I was just kidding about the Koi. Someone else must have released them into that marsh.

Here's my stunt boy in his entirety.(1DX + 400 f/2.8 IS MkII)

No photoshop background, that is our trees turning yellow in the fall (water reflection).

Oct 01, 2012 at 10:21 PM
PetKal

Liquidstone wrote:

Here's my stunt boy in his/her entirety.(1DX + 400 f/2.8 IS MkII)

No photoshop background, that is our trees turning yellow in the fall (water reflection).

Oct 01, 2012 at 09:52 PM

Previous versions of PetKal's message #11008356 « 1DX + 400 f/2.8 IS MkII Gone Fishing »