Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of RustyBug's message #11008211 « Close Enough ... »

RustyBug
Upload & Sell: On
Close Enough ...

and wide enough.

Likely it is too close to the edge.
If you see it from the side view, you realize that this is actually a slight overhang. Had I seen that first before I set up for the shot ...

Oct 01, 2012 at 04:25 PM
RustyBug
Close Enough ...

and wide enough.

Likely it is too close to the edge. If you see it from the side view, you realize that this is actually a slight overhang that I\'m walking out on. Someday (fortunately not this day) that overhang will likely break off from some foolish guy with a camera trying to get as close to the edge as he can.

Oct 01, 2012 at 04:23 PM
RustyBug
Close Enough ...

and wide enough.

Likely it is too close to the edge. If you see it from the side view, you realize that this is actually a slight overhang that I\'m walking out on. Someday (fortunately not this day) that overhang will likely break off from some foolish guy with a camera trying to get as close to the edge as he can.

Oct 01, 2012 at 04:20 PM
RustyBug
Close Enough ...

and wide enough.

Oct 01, 2012 at 03:50 PM

Previous versions of RustyBug's message #11008211 « Close Enough ... »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.