Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of hfgarris's message #11007629 « Sold: Apple iMac 27" Quad Core i7 2.93GHz / SSD / 2TB HD / 8GB RAM / Apple Care »

hfgarris
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Apple iMac 27" Quad Core i7 2.93GHz / SSD / 2TB HD / 8GB RAM / Apple Care

Item 1: Apple iMac 27" Quad Core i7 2.93GHz / SSD / 2TB HD / 8GB RAM / Apple Care

Up for sale is an excellent condition iMac 27" Quad Core Intel i7 2.93 GHZ with full AppleCare extended Warranty through Nov. 26, 2013. Upgraded with 120 GB SSD (Solid State Disk), 2TB Hard Disk, and 8GB of Ram, comes in original box with all original accessories like new. Computer body condition is near perfect, the screen is flawless, everything works perfectly like brand new and fully covered under 14 month warranty. This is a blazing fast computer and worth over $2,700 when new. It has seen very little use, one adult owner, non-smoker.

This is a Apple "BTO" (Build To Order) computer purchased with custom upgrade options for better performance than the entry-level stock models like you see in retail stores.
The current iMac, ordered with similar options to this one would cost over $3000 and comes with the standard 12 month Apple Care Warranty.
This is the previous generation model which is identical in features, just a tiny bit slower processor, for hundreds of dollars less, and comes with 14 months of Apple Care Warranty remaining on the optional purchased 2-year contract.

INCLUDES:
Apple iMac Desktop Computer (specs below)
- 2.93 GHz Intel QUAD CORE "Core i7" Processor with Turbo Boost Speeds up to 3.6 GHz!!!
- 8GB of 1333MHz DDR SDRAM
- 120 GB SSD (Solid State Disk) for OS Boot, Apps, and User files - incredibly FAST!
- 2 TB 7200 RPM Hard Drive (OEM) for large music, photo, video libraries
- 27" glossy 16:9 LED-backlit TFT Active Matrix LCD (2560x1440 native) display "with IPS technology".
- ATI Radeon HD 5750 graphics with 1 GB of dedicated GDDR5 memory.
- Built In iSight video camera
- Slot-loading SuperDrive DVD dual-layer burner
- SDXC Flash card reader for camera photo input
- Supports VIdeo-Input through display port for display of game console on 27" display
- Connectivity includes four USB 2.0 ports, a Firewire "800" port, built-in AirPort Extreme, and Gigabit Ethernet, as well as an audio capable Mini DisplayPort, which supports an external display up to 30" (2560x1600).
- Wall Power Plug Cable
- Wireless Apple Bluetooth Magic Mouse and Keyboard
- Original Box, manuals, Snow Leopard Disks
- Apple Care Extended Warranty coverage thru Nov. 26, 2013 -- over a year remaining!

This iMac is ready to run with a fresh install of OS X Snow Leopard (disks included) operating system and standard Mac applications, plus:
- iLife (iPhoto, iMovie, GarageBand, iWeb, iDVD)
- iWork (Pages word processor, Numbers spreadsheet, Keynote presentation)
- several fun games

I have installed the software on both the SSD … and the Hard Disk for your convenience as backup.

SPECS:

The iMac "Core i7" 2.93 27-Inch (Mid-2010) model is powered by a 64-bit Intel Core i7 "Lynnfield" processor with quad cores (four independent processor cores on a single silicon chip). Each core has one thread, for a total of four threads for the system, as well as a dedicated 256k level 2 cache. The processor cores share an 8 MB level 3 cache. It also supports Hyper-Threading (it has two threads per core for a total of eight threads for the system) and Turbo Boost (the system can dynamically increase the processor clockspeed to 3.6 GHz when tasks demand).

Upgraded with additional 120 GB SSD, 8 GB of RAM (1333 MHz PC3-10600 DDR3 SDRAM), a 2 TB (7200 RPM) hard drive, a vertically-mounted slot-loading DVD±R DL "SuperDrive", and ATI Radeon HD 5750 graphics with 1 GB of dedicated GDDR5 memory.

It also has a built-in iSight video camera and built-in stereo speakers underneath the 27" glossy 16:9 LED-backlit TFT Active Matrix LCD (2560x1440 native) display "with IPS technology".

Connectivity includes four USB 2.0 ports, a Firewire "800" port, built-in AirPort Extreme ( WiFi ), and Gigabit Ethernet, as well as an audio capable Mini DisplayPort, which supports an external display up to 30" (2560x1600).

This "Mid-2010" iMac models include a compact aluminum Apple Wireless Keyboard and a multi-touch "Magic Mouse."

CONUS sales only to PayPal confirmed address
Shipping and PayPal included in price

Check my feedback on FM, POTN , eBay (hfg 350 +++ )
PM with questions
Thanks,
-howard

Price: $1565.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

Oct 01, 2012 at 05:23 PM
hfgarris
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Apple iMac 27" Quad Core i7 2.93GHz / SSD / 2TB HD / 8GB RAM / Apple Care

Item 1: Apple iMac 27

Up for sale is an excellent condition iMac 27" Quad Core Intel i7 2.93 GHZ with full AppleCare extended Warranty through Nov. 26, 2013. Upgraded with 120 GB SSD (Solid State Disk), 2TB Hard Disk, and 8GB of Ram, comes in original box with all original accessories like new. Computer body condition is near perfect, the screen is flawless, everything works perfectly like brand new and fully covered under 14 month warranty. This is a blazing fast computer and worth over $2,700 when new. It has seen very little use, one adult owner, non-smoker.

This is a Apple "BTO" (Build To Order) computer purchased with custom upgrade options for better performance than the entry-level stock models like you see in retail stores.
The current iMac, ordered with similar options to this one would cost over $3000 and comes with the standard 12 month Apple Care Warranty.
This is the previous generation model which is identical in features, just a tiny bit slower processor, for hundreds of dollars less, and comes with 14 months of Apple Care Warranty remaining on the optional purchased 2-year contract.

INCLUDES:
Apple iMac Desktop Computer (specs below)
- 2.93 GHz Intel QUAD CORE "Core i7" Processor with Turbo Boost Speeds up to 3.6 GHz!!!
- 8GB of 1333MHz DDR SDRAM
- 120 GB SSD (Solid State Disk) for OS Boot, Apps, and User files - incredibly FAST!
- 2 TB 7200 RPM Hard Drive (OEM) for large music, photo, video libraries
- 27" glossy 16:9 LED-backlit TFT Active Matrix LCD (2560x1440 native) display "with IPS technology".
- ATI Radeon HD 5750 graphics with 1 GB of dedicated GDDR5 memory.
- Built In iSight video camera
- Slot-loading SuperDrive DVD dual-layer burner
- SDXC Flash card reader for camera photo input
- Supports VIdeo-Input through display port for display of game console on 27" display
- Connectivity includes four USB 2.0 ports, a Firewire "800" port, built-in AirPort Extreme, and Gigabit Ethernet, as well as an audio capable Mini DisplayPort, which supports an external display up to 30" (2560x1600).
- Wall Power Plug Cable
- Wireless Apple Bluetooth Magic Mouse and Keyboard
- Original Box, manuals, Snow Leopard Disks
- Apple Care Extended Warranty coverage thru Nov. 26, 2013 -- over a year remaining!

This iMac is ready to run with a fresh install of OS X Snow Leopard (disks included) operating system and standard Mac applications, plus:
- iLife (iPhoto, iMovie, GarageBand, iWeb, iDVD)
- iWork (Pages word processor, Numbers spreadsheet, Keynote presentation)
- several fun games

I have installed the software on both the SSD … and the Hard Disk for your convenience as backup.

SPECS:

The iMac "Core i7" 2.93 27-Inch (Mid-2010) model is powered by a 64-bit Intel Core i7 "Lynnfield" processor with quad cores (four independent processor cores on a single silicon chip). Each core has one thread, for a total of four threads for the system, as well as a dedicated 256k level 2 cache. The processor cores share an 8 MB level 3 cache. It also supports Hyper-Threading (it has two threads per core for a total of eight threads for the system) and Turbo Boost (the system can dynamically increase the processor clockspeed to 3.6 GHz when tasks demand).

Upgraded with additional 120 GB SSD, 8 GB of RAM (1333 MHz PC3-10600 DDR3 SDRAM), a 2 TB (7200 RPM) hard drive, a vertically-mounted slot-loading DVD±R DL "SuperDrive", and ATI Radeon HD 5750 graphics with 1 GB of dedicated GDDR5 memory.

It also has a built-in iSight video camera and built-in stereo speakers underneath the 27" glossy 16:9 LED-backlit TFT Active Matrix LCD (2560x1440 native) display "with IPS technology".

Connectivity includes four USB 2.0 ports, a Firewire "800" port, built-in AirPort Extreme ( WiFi ), and Gigabit Ethernet, as well as an audio capable Mini DisplayPort, which supports an external display up to 30" (2560x1600).

This "Mid-2010" iMac models include a compact aluminum Apple Wireless Keyboard and a multi-touch "Magic Mouse."

CONUS sales only to PayPal confirmed address
Shipping and PayPal included in price

Check my feedback on FM, POTN , eBay (hfg 350 +++ )
PM with questions
Thanks,
-howard

Price: $1565.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

Oct 01, 2012 at 05:23 PM

Previous versions of hfgarris's message #11007629 « Sold: Apple iMac 27" Quad Core i7 2.93GHz / SSD / 2TB HD / 8GB RAM / Apple Care »