Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of CPWarner's message #11005001 « Sold: Olympus HLD-6 grip, 12mm f/2) »

CPWarner
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Panasonic 45mm f/2.8 macro (sold: Olympus HLD-6 grip, 12mm f/2)

Item 1: Olympus HLD-6 grip

Olympus HLD-6 grip: $270 shipped with Paypal fees. I do not accept Paypal Gift. In like new condition. I used this for 3 months, but ended up going with the RRS grip/L-plate. Everything in the box is included in this sale.

Price: $270.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 2: Olympus 12mm f/2 with LH-48 hood

Olympus 12mm f/2 with Olympus LH-48 hood. Asking $695 including shipping and Paypal fees. I do not accept Paypal Gift. This lens in in like new condition, only used a couple times. I have this focal length covered with my 7-14 and 12-35, so I am clearing room in my gear bag for other lenses. Includes lenses, caps, the hood, manual and warranty card. I acquired this 12 months ago.

Price: $695.00

Item 3: Panasonic 45mm f/2.8 macro

Panasonic 45mm f/2.8 macro. Price includes shipping and Paypal fees. I do not accept Paypal Gift. I moved to the new 60mm macro for more working distance, but this lens is still one of my overall favorites in the micro four thirds and produces very sharp images. There are no marks on this lens, and it is in perfect working condition. Final price drop prior to heading to ebay.

Price: $455.00

Oct 07, 2012 at 02:32 PM
CPWarner

Olympus HLD-6 grip: $270 shipped with Paypal fees. I do not accept Paypal Gift. In like new condition. I used this for 3 months, but ended up going with the RRS grip/L-plate. Everything in the box is included in this sale.

Olympus 12mm f/2 with Olympus LH-48 hood. Asking $695 including shipping and Paypal fees. I do not accept Paypal Gift. This lens in in like new condition, only used a couple times. I have this focal length covered with my 7-14 and 12-35, so I am clearing room in my gear bag for other lenses. Includes lenses, caps, the hood, manual and warranty card. I acquired this 12 months ago.

Panasonic 45mm f/2.8 macro. Price includes shipping and Paypal fees. I do not accept Paypal Gift. I moved to the new 60mm macro for more working distance, but this lens is still one of my overall favorites in the micro four thirds and produces very sharp images. There are no marks on this lens, and it is in perfect working condition. Final price drop prior to heading to ebay.

Oct 07, 2012 at 02:32 PM
CPWarner

Panasonic 45mm f/2.8 macro. Asking $470 including shipping and Paypal fees. I do not accept Paypal Gift. I moved to the new 60mm macro for more working distance, but this lens is still one of my overall favorites in the micro four thirds and produces very sharp images. There are no marks on this lens, and it is in perfect working condition. Final price drop prior to heading to ebay.

Oct 06, 2012 at 12:36 PM
CPWarner
FS: Olympus HLD-6 grip, 12mm f/2, Panasonic 45mm f/2.8 macro

Panasonic 45mm f/2.8 macro. Asking $470 including shipping and Paypal fees. I do not accept Paypal Gift. I moved to the new 60mm macro for more working distance, but this lens is still one of my overall favorites in the micro four thirds and produces very sharp images. There are no marks on this lens, and it is in perfect working condition.

Price: $470.00

Oct 03, 2012 at 11:12 PM
CPWarner

Panasonic 45mm f/2.8 macro. Asking $470 including shipping and Paypal fees. I do not accept Paypal Gift. I moved to the new 60mm macro for more working distance, but this lens is still one of my overall favorites in the micro four thirds and produces very sharp images. There are no marks on this lens, and it is in perfect working condition.

Price: $470.00

Oct 02, 2012 at 09:39 AM
CPWarner

Panasonic 45mm f/2.8 macro. Asking $475 including shipping and Paypal fees. I do not accept Paypal Gift. I moved to the new 60mm macro for more working distance, but this lens is still one of my overall favorites in the micro four thirds and produces very sharp images. There are no marks on this lens, and it is in perfect working condition.

Price: $475.00

Oct 01, 2012 at 02:09 AM
CPWarner

Panasonic 45mm f/2.8 macro. Asking $475 including shipping and Paypal fees. I do not accept Paypal Gift. I moved to the new 60mm macro for more working distance, but this lens is still one of my overall favorites in the micro four thirds and produces very sharp images. There are no marks on this lens, and it is in perfect working condition.

Oct 01, 2012 at 02:08 AM
CPWarner

Oct 01, 2012 at 02:05 AM
CPWarner

Sep 30, 2012 at 03:37 PM

Previous versions of CPWarner's message #11005001 « Sold: Olympus HLD-6 grip, 12mm f/2) »