Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of allstarimaging's message #11004790 « WTB: Withdrawn. »

allstarimaging
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Nikon D7000 EXcellent condition

Item 1: Nikon D7000

********************WITHDRAWN**********************

NikonD7000 in excellent condition. No marks or dings on the body. Fully operational with zero issues. ONLY 3650 ON THE SHUTTER!!! USA model comes with box and all original packaging as when purchased new. Very clean and only some light marks on the removable rear LCD protector. Selling because I'm moving to a smaller lighter setup

No pics because it's my lone camera at this time. SEE MY FEEDBACK. Sale in continental US and you must have some feedback to purchase. Price includes USPS priority mail shipping. You pay paypal fees and lowball offers are ignored.

Thank you
Jack

Price: $
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

Oct 04, 2012 at 09:10 PM
allstarimaging

NikonD7000 in excellent condition. No marks or dings on the body. Fully operational with zero issues. ONLY 3650 ON THE SHUTTER!!! USA model comes with box and all original packaging as when purchased new. Very clean and only some light marks on the removable rear LCD protector. Selling because I'm moving to a smaller lighter setup

No pics because it's my lone camera at this time. SEE MY FEEDBACK. Sale in continental US and you must have some feedback to purchase. Price includes USPS priority mail shipping. You pay paypal fees and lowball offers are ignored.

Thank you
Jack

Price: $750.00

Oct 04, 2012 at 03:58 PM
allstarimaging

Thank you
Jack

Oct 04, 2012 at 03:57 PM
allstarimaging

Thank you
Jack

Oct 04, 2012 at 03:56 PM
allstarimaging
FS: Nikon D7000 + Nikon 17-55 2.8 DX

Thank you
Jack

This is a package price and if you know the value of these items then you know this is a good deal. $1550 firm includes shipping.

Price: $750

Sep 30, 2012 at 09:28 AM

Previous versions of allstarimaging's message #11004790 « WTB: Withdrawn. »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.