Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of huddy's message #10996948 « Sold: Fotodiox M645/Nikon Adapter »

huddy
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Fotodiox M645/Nikon Adapter

Item 1: Nikon 20mm f/2.8 AI-S

Excellent copy. Perfect mechanics, cosmetically very clean with only the minor scuffs/scratches. Optics are great, perhaps a bit of internal dust, the front and rear elements didn't have any marks that I could see. There might be some cleaning residue I didn't catch as I had to result to coffee filters instead of a more standard lens wipe or lens pen. FWIW, refer to the pictures, that is the condition of the lens right now. Only selling it because I don't shoot 20mm often and I'd rather have a smaller 20/3.5 that keeps less money tied up.

Comes with lens, LF-1 rear cap, front LC-62 pinch cap for $375 shipped

Price: $375.00
Payment method: I accept PP (not gift) or USPS money orders
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Mamiya 645 Waist Level Finder N w/ Sports finder

Excellent condition, perfect functionality. Comes with Sports finder and -1.5 standard diopter.

Price: $150.00
Item condition: 10

Item 3: Fotodiox Mamiya 645 to Nikon F-mount adapter

Works great, used only a couple of times... I just decided I would rather use F-mount lenses on F-mount cameras.

Note, this item will be shipped USPS parcel post. If you would like Priority Mail, add $4 to the cost.

Price: $20.00

Oct 03, 2012 at 12:24 AM
huddy
FS: Nikon 20/2.8 AIS, Fotodiox M645/Nikon Adapter

Excellent copy. Perfect mechanics, cosmetically very clean with only the minor scuffs/scratches. Optics are great, perhaps a bit of internal dust, the front and rear elements didn't have any marks that I could see. There might be some cleaning residue I didn't catch as I had to result to coffee filters instead of a more standard lens wipe or lens pen. FWIW, refer to the pictures, that is the condition of the lens right now. Only selling it because I don't shoot 20mm often and I'd rather have a smaller 20/3.5 that keeps less money tied up.

Excellent condition, perfect functionality. Comes with Sports finder and -1.5 standard diopter.

Works great, used only a couple of times... I just decided I would rather use F-mount lenses on F-mount cameras.

Note, this item will be shipped USPS parcel post. If you would like Priority Mail, add $4 to the cost.

Oct 03, 2012 at 12:24 AM
huddy
FS: Nikon 20/2.8 AIS, Fotodiox M645/Nikon Adapter

Sep 29, 2012 at 04:52 PM
huddy
FS: Nikon 20/2.8 AIS, Mamiya WLF-N Fotodiox M645/Nikon Adapter

Sep 29, 2012 at 04:30 PM
huddy

Sep 27, 2012 at 03:58 AM
huddy

Sep 27, 2012 at 03:48 AM

Previous versions of huddy's message #10996948 « Sold: Fotodiox M645/Nikon Adapter »