Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of skibum5's message #10996382 « Canon 24-70mm f/2.8L II reviewed by Photozone »

skibum5
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Canon 24-70mm f/2.8L II reviewed by Photozone

jcolwell wrote:
I got mine yesterday.

dang, from where? you must be happy

if anyone knows any store in the US that as any in stock please PM me

really hoped to have it for special trip coming very soon and a few other things right after

Dang, never imagined 2 weeks ahead of time pre-order at local store wouldn\'t get me in the first shipment. I think they have become too big with their mail order business over the last year and I guess you need to do a way early pre-order like with B&H now so they are no good for new release now, darn. I should have kept at it better and found out sooner. I blew it. I coulda called all over and surely nabbed one someone somewhere the other week.

These late in the year releases from Canon are.... good stock arrives just as shooting season is mostly done with . The 5D3 spring release, so rare from Canon, was soooo refreshing (and that was probably not planned). At this rate I may just give up and wait for a price reduction and rebates and later next year (and if the high MP cam next from Canon also has poor DR, maybe hold back in case I do actually decide to switch).

Sep 27, 2012 at 01:24 PM
skibum5

jcolwell wrote:
I got mine yesterday.

really hoped to have it for special trip coming very soon and a few other things right after

Dang, never imagined 2 weeks ahead of time pre-order at local store wouldn\'t get me in the first shipment. I think they have become too big with their mail order business over the last year and I guess you need to do a way early pre-order like with B&H now so they are no good for new release now, darn. I should have kept at it better and found out sooner. I blew it. I coulda called all over and surely nabbed one someone somewhere the other week.

These late in the year releases from Canon are.... good stock arrives just as shooting season is mostly done with . The 5D3 spring release, so rare from Canon, was soooo refreshing (and that was probably not planned). At this rate I may just give up and wait for a price reduction and rebates and later next year.

Sep 27, 2012 at 01:23 PM
skibum5

jcolwell wrote:
I got mine yesterday.

Dang, never imagined 2 weeks ahead of time pre-order at local store wouldn\'t get me in the first shipment. I think they have become too big with their mail order business over the last year and I guess you need to do a way early pre-order like with B&H now, darn. I should kept at it better and found out sooner. I blew it. I coulda called all over and surely nabbed someone somewhere the other week.

These late in the year releases from Canon are.... good stock arrives just as shooting season is mostly done with . The 5D3 spring release, so rare from Canon, was soooo refreshing (and that was probably not planned). At this rate I may just give up and wait for a price reduction and rebates and later next year.

Sep 27, 2012 at 01:22 PM
skibum5

jcolwell wrote:
I got mine yesterday.

if anyone knows any store in the US who as any in stock please PM me

Dang, never imagined 2 weeks ahead of time pre-order at local store wouldn\'t get me in the first shipment. I think they have become too big with their mail order business over the last year and I guess you need to do a way early pre-order like with B&H now, darn. I should kept at it better and found out sooner. I blew it. I coulda called all over and surely nabbed someone somewhere the other week.

Sep 27, 2012 at 01:20 PM
skibum5

jcolwell wrote:
I got mine yesterday.

if anyone knows any store in the US who as any in stock please PM me

Dang, never imagined 2 weeks ahead of time pre-order at local store wouldn\'t get me in the first shipment. I think they have become too big with their mail order business over the last year and I guess you need to do a way early pre-order like with B&H now, darn. I should kept at it better and found out sooner. I blew it.

Sep 26, 2012 at 07:10 PM

Previous versions of skibum5's message #10996382 « Canon 24-70mm f/2.8L II reviewed by Photozone »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.