Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Kittyk's message #10989124 « Probably the last semi-Pro DX camera from Nikon »

Kittyk
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Probably the last semi-Pro DX camera from Nikon

hans98ko wrote:
You can tell it to those people who wants one and they will tell you a very different story from what you're thinking. but I do agree with you because I shoot FX 80% of the time with the other 20% going to DX and M4/3.

i am sure that all those reasons pulling people towards 4/3 or crop sensors have nothing to do with the system being better. They hope for smaller prices and smaller cameras and lenses, maybe some inexpensive crops because they think they need 24Mpix for good wildlife photos. Well you can have all of that with full frame. Look at how old film cameras and rangefinders were small. Lenses as well. Look how small are lenses for big view cameras. It is doable, just not as profitable like to bring every year new color editions of still same toys.

Sep 24, 2012 at 03:46 PM

Previous versions of Kittyk's message #10989124 « Probably the last semi-Pro DX camera from Nikon »