Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Pixel Perfect's message #10987559 « 6D - no "WOW" feeling? »

Pixel Perfect
Upload & Sell: On
Re: 6D - no "WOW" feeling?

Tom Dix wrote:

Wow for many means most MP, prettiest bells and whistles, and build quality. I have felt for some time that the upper teens in MP and great DR, would be best for what I do, portraits, events and weddings.

One man's meat is another man's poison.

6D might of been of interest in 2007/2008 if it were the 5Dc replacement, but in 2012, it does seem rather boring. Sure it'll a good camera as as pretty much all cameras these days, but it doesn't really bring anything to the table other than more of what we've seen for years, other than some connectivity.

All I can say is thank god they released the 5D III, as if this was as good as it got, it would have been a bad look for Canon.

Sep 24, 2012 at 03:00 AM
Pixel Perfect
Upload & Sell: On
Re: 6D - no "WOW" feeling?

Tom Dix wrote:

Wow for many means most MP, prettiest bells and whistles, and build quality. I have felt for some time that the upper teens in MP and great DR, would be best for what I do, portraits, events and weddings.

One man's meat is another man's poison.

60D might of been of interest in 2007/2008 if it were the 5Dc replacement, but in 2012, it does seem rather boring. Sure it'll a good camera as as pretty much all cameras these days, but it doesn't really bring anything to the table other than more of what we've seen for years, other than some connectivity.

All I can say is thank god they released the 5D III, as if this was as good as it got, it would have been a bad look for Canon.

Sep 23, 2012 at 11:57 PM

Previous versions of Pixel Perfect's message #10987559 « 6D - no "WOW" feeling? »