Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Ralph Conway's message #10976841 « 6D - hands on & first experience »

Ralph Conway
Upload & Sell: Off
6D - hands on & first experience

PetKal wrote:
Ralph Conway wrote:
Eventually "the mighty center AF-point focuser", Peter.

That may very well be true, Ralph. However, many people use only the center AF pt. anyways for reasons of accuracy, speed, dependability and control.

I am one of those "many people". That is why I never felt any issues with the 5D II. Except the use of higher ISO than 6.400. Next to banding and noise the center AF sensor started to surch. That looks like it has been the past with 6D. But of course I want to put my memory card into the body and check the results at higher ISO an my own.

This is surely not the right body for sports or BIF. But maybe it fits my needs well.

Sep 19, 2012 at 09:03 PM
Ralph Conway
Upload & Sell: Off
6D - hands on & first experience

PetKal wrote:
Ralph Conway wrote:
Eventually "the mighty center AF-point focuser", Peter.

That may very well be true, Ralph. However, many people use only the center AF pt. anyways for reasons of accuracy, speed, dependability and control.

I am one of those "many people". That is why I never felt any issues with the 5D II. Except the use of higher ISO than 6.400. Next to banding and nise the center AF sensor started to surch. That looks like it has been the past with 6D. But of course I want to put my memory card into the body and check the results at higher ISO an my own.

This is surely not the right body for sports or BIF. But maybe it fits my needs well.

Sep 19, 2012 at 07:11 PM

Previous versions of Ralph Conway's message #10976841 « 6D - hands on & first experience »