Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Rickuz's message #10969230 « 20MP Canon 6D full frame DSLR announced! »

Rickuz
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: 20MP Canon 6D full frame DSLR announced!

Richie S wrote:
Did they not see the Nikon D600 coming? Perhaps they assumed they would be the only game in town at $2,100??

I get the feeling that Nikon is competing with Canon, while Canon is so preoccupied with not competing with itself that it can't see how much Nikon/Sony have leapfrogged them.

Sep 17, 2012 at 02:24 PM
Rickuz

Richie S wrote:
Did they not see the Nikon D600 coming? Perhaps they assumed they would be the only game in town at $2,100??

I get the feeling that Nikon is competing with Canon, while Canon is so preoccupied with not competing with itself that it can't see how much Nikon/Sony have leapfrogged them.

Sep 17, 2012 at 02:24 PM
Rickuz

Richie S wrote:

I get the feeling that Nikon is competing with Canon, while Canon is so preoccupied with not competing with itself that it can't see that Nikon/Sony have leapfrogged them

Sep 17, 2012 at 02:23 PM

Previous versions of Rickuz's message #10969230 « 20MP Canon 6D full frame DSLR announced! »