Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of goosemang's message #10969218 « 20MP Canon 6D full frame DSLR announced! »

goosemang
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: 20MP Canon 6D full frame DSLR announced!

i guess this is what happens when you don\'t have the trump card: sensor technology

nikon can create a range of cameras that sell based on a handful of specs, one of which being incredible sensor technology. so you can offer an excellent sensor at $2000 and a phenominal one at $3000, and provide both users with decent auto focus, etc.

canon basically have to create their range of cameras based on every other stupid feature in the camera since they dont have the \"wow\" sensors. so you end up having to decide things like \"uh, do i need more than one cross type AF point? do i need more than one card slot? is it worth paying $30% more for a body that gives me these features without any real benefit in image quality?\"

Sep 17, 2012 at 09:18 AM

Previous versions of goosemang's message #10969218 « 20MP Canon 6D full frame DSLR announced! »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.