Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of rbn920's message #10968325 « FS: EF 200mm f/2.8L »

rbn920
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Converted FD 35mm f/2, EF 200mm f/2.8L, Blackrapid, RC-6 Remote

Item 1: FD 35mm f/2 S.S.C

This is the version I with concave front element and radioactive glass. It was been converted to EOS mount and works fine with canon aps-c and aps-h camera bodies. To work on a 5d I was told you would have to shave the mirror. The finish isn't perfect but the glass looks great. Includes caps. Sample images below.

Price: $285.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

--------------------------------
Item 2: EF 200mm f/2.8L I

This is a great lens especially for the price. Cosmetically this lens is in great condition. Elements look great but there is dust in the lens. It does not seem to effect image quality but if you hold a flashlight to it it is in there. Comes with caps and original case (which is a little ugly due to what I figure was a price tag).

Price: $530.00
Item condition: 9

Item 3: Blackrapid RS-7

Blackrapid strap that has been barley used. Just not for me but many people like it.

Price: $48.00
Item condition: 9+

Item 4: Canon RC-6 wireless remote

Still like new. I now shoot a 1DIII and it does not work with this remote. I would trade for a wired remote if anyone is interested.

Price: $18.00
Item condition: 10

Dec 08, 2012 at 09:42 PM
rbn920

This is the version I with concave front element and radioactive glass. It was been converted to EOS mount and works fine with canon aps-c and aps-h camera bodies. To work on a 5d I was told you would have to shave the mirror. The finish isn't perfect but the glass looks great. Includes caps. Sample images below.

Price: $285.00

This is a great lens especially for the price. Cosmetically this lens is in great condition. Elements look great but there is dust in the lens. It does not seem to effect image quality but if you hold a flashlight to it it is in there. Comes with caps and original case (which is a little ugly due to what I figure was a price tag).

Price: $530.00

Blackrapid strap that has been barley used. Just not for me but many people like it.

Still like new. I now shoot a 1DIII and it does not work with this remote. I would trade for a wired remote if anyone is interested.

Nov 13, 2012 at 11:47 PM
rbn920

Price: $310.00

Price: $550.00

Oct 26, 2012 at 03:42 PM
rbn920

Price: $320.00

Sep 29, 2012 at 11:42 AM
rbn920

Price: $350.00

Sep 18, 2012 at 01:23 PM
rbn920

This is the version I with concave front element and radioactive glass. It was been converted to EOS mount and works fine with canon aps-c and aps-h camera bodies. To work on a 5d I was told you would have to shave the mirror. The finish isn't perfect but the glass looks great. Includes caps.

Price: $350.00

Sep 16, 2012 at 11:16 PM

Previous versions of rbn920's message #10968325 « FS: EF 200mm f/2.8L »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.