Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of molson's message #10967311 « Sold: Canon BG-E7 Battery Grip for 7D (Canada) »

molson
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Canon BG-E7 Battery Grip for 7D (Canada)

Item 1: Canon EOS 7D Camera Body

I picked up this gear to use for wildlife shots and as a backup for my 5D Mark III for a trip to the Yukon that I had to cancel. As I don't anticipate using this gear any time soon, I thought I would put it back up for sale.

The 7D body is in flawless condition, and near as I can figure, it has roughly 1500 actuations, but I can't verify that without sending the camera to Canon (and unfortunately the file numbering was reset by the FW 2.0 installation). It comes with the original box and all accessories as when new. Camera currently has Firmware 2.0.3 installed.

Please note that the price is in Canadian dollars.

Price: $1000.00
Payment method: Interac eTransfer (email money transfer) is preferred; PayPal in C$ accepted with 3% fee.
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Canon BG-E7 Battery Grip for EOS 7D

This is a genuine Canon BG-E7 grip (not a knock-off) and is in mint condition, although it is missing the AA battery tray. It comes in the original box with the plastic contact cap and instruction manual.

Price: $100.00
Payment method: Interac eTransfer (email money transfer) is preferred; PayPal in C$ accepted with 3% fee.

Item 3: Canon EF-S 10-22mm f3.5-4.5 USM Lens

The EF-S 10-22mm f3.5-4.5 USM lens is in clean condition, but does show a bit of wear on the lens barrel (see last photo, below). Other than these minor cosmetic marks everything looks and works great, and the lens is very sharp. The lens comes with front and rear caps and Canon EW-83E hood, but no box or paperwork.

Price: $550.00
Item condition: 9

Oct 17, 2012 at 01:20 PM
molson

I picked up this gear to use for wildlife shots and as a backup for my 5D Mark III for a trip to the Yukon that I had to cancel. As I don't anticipate using this gear any time soon, I thought I would put it back up for sale.

The 7D body is in flawless condition, and near as I can figure, it has roughly 1500 actuations, but I can't verify that without sending the camera to Canon (and unfortunately the file numbering was reset by the FW 2.0 installation). It comes with the original box and all accessories as when new. Camera currently has Firmware 2.0.3 installed.

This is a genuine Canon BG-E7 grip (not a knock-off) and is in mint condition, although it is missing the AA battery tray. It comes in the original box with the plastic contact cap and instruction manual.

The EF-S 10-22mm f3.5-4.5 USM lens is in clean condition, but does show a bit of wear on the lens barrel (see last photo, below). Other than these minor cosmetic marks everything looks and works great, and the lens is very sharp. The lens comes with front and rear caps and Canon EW-83E hood, but no box or paperwork.

Oct 13, 2012 at 02:48 AM
molson

Price: $100

Oct 04, 2012 at 02:13 AM
molson
FS: Canon BG-E7 Grip $100 (Canada)

Price: $150.00

Sep 30, 2012 at 09:06 PM
molson
FS: Canon BG-E7 Grip (Canada)

Sep 29, 2012 at 08:19 PM
molson
FS: Canon BG-E7 Grip (Canada)

Price: $100

Sep 28, 2012 at 05:18 PM
molson
FS: Canon EOS 7D, BG-E7 Grip, EF-S 10-22m Lens $1500 (Canada)

Price: $125.00

Sep 27, 2012 at 09:53 PM
molson

Sep 27, 2012 at 02:51 AM
molson

Sep 25, 2012 at 05:41 PM
molson
FS: Canon EOS 7D Kit with Grip, EF-S 10-22m Lens $1500 (Canada)

Price: $125

Price: $550

Sep 23, 2012 at 06:20 PM
molson
FS: Canon EOS 7D Kit with Grip, EF-S 10-22m Lens (Canada)

Item 1: EOS 7D with BG-E7 Grip, EF-S 10-22m f3.5-4.5 USM Lens

The 7D body and the BG-E7 grip are in like-new condition, and the body has approximately 1200-1500 actuations (unfortunately the file numbering was reset by the FW 2.0 installation). Both items come with their original boxes and all accessories as when new, except the AA battery tray is missing from the BG-E7 (thanks, B&H...).

The EF-S 10-22mm f3.5-4.5 USM lens is in clean condition, but does show a bit of wear on the lens barrel (see last photo, below). Other than these minor cosmetic marks everything looks and works great, and the lens is very sharp. The lens comes with front and rear caps and Canon hood, but no box or paperwork.

I'm going to try selling this gear as a package, unless I get enough offers for the individual items to make it worthwhile selling them separately. The price is listed in Canadian dollars, and I ship to Canada only.

Price: $1500.00
Payment method: Interac eTransfer (email money transfer) is preferred; PayPal accepted with 3% fee.

Sep 21, 2012 at 04:29 PM
molson

The 7D body and the BG-E7 grip are in like-new condition, and the body has approximately 1200-1500 actuations (unfortunately the file numbering was reset by the FW 2.0 installation). Both items come with their original boxes and all accessories as when new, except the AA battery tray is missing from the BG-E7 (thanks, B&H...).

The EF-S 10-22mm f3.5-4.5 USM lens is in clean condition, but does show a bit of wear on the lens barrel (see last photo, below). Other than these minor cosmetic marks everything looks and works great, and the lens is very sharp. The lens comes with front and rear caps and Canon hood, but no box or paperwork.

I'm going to try selling this gear as a package, unless I get enough offers for the individual items to make it worthwhile selling them separately. The price is listed in Canadian dollars, and I ship to Canada only.

Price: $1600.00
Payment method: Interac eTransfer (email money transfer) is preferred; PayPal accepted with 3% fee.

Sep 20, 2012 at 03:11 PM
molson

Price: $1650.00

Sep 19, 2012 at 04:03 PM
molson

Price: $1700.00

Sep 18, 2012 at 12:12 AM
molson

Price: $1750.00

Sep 18, 2012 at 12:11 AM
molson

Item condition: 8+

Sep 18, 2012 at 12:10 AM
molson

Sep 17, 2012 at 05:50 PM
molson

Sep 16, 2012 at 11:05 PM
molson

Price: $1800.00

Sep 16, 2012 at 09:49 PM
molson

The EF-S 10-22mm f3.5-4.5 USM lens is in clean condition, but does show a bit of wear on the lens barrel. Other than these minor cosmetic marks everything looks and works great, and the lens is very sharp. The lens comes with front and rear caps and Canon hood, but no box or paperwork.

molson

The EF-S 10-22mm f3.5-4.5 USM lens is in clean condition, but does show a bit of wear on the lens barrel. Other than these minor cosmetic marks everything looks and works great, and the lens is very sharp. The lens comes with front and rear caps and Canon hood, but no box or paperwork.

Previous versions of molson's message #10967311 « Sold: Canon BG-E7 Battery Grip for 7D (Canada) »