Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of RobertLynn's message #10965730 « Sold: Canon EOS 7D with grip »

RobertLynn
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Canon EOS 7D with grip

Item 1: Canon EOS 7D Camera with grip

I am selling my Canon EOS 7D camera with the Canon BGE7 battery grip. I will post pictures of it tomorrow.

I take incredibly good care of my equipment. This is my last 7D, and of the bunch the least used. I will check the shutter count with EOS count tomorrow, but it is right around 27/28000 clicks. It functions flawlessly and if you've followed me on the forums for awhile, you will hear how many wonderful things I've said about the Canon 7D.

The ONLY things of note on the camera are the eye cup. When I bought one of my MKIv's the eyecup was broken. So I removed the 7D eye cup, put it on my MKiv and moved the broken one to the 7D. The 7D is otherwise pristine.
In one of the photos you will see the battery grip removed, and the serial of the grip written on the grip (the part that connects to the camera, so you cannot see it) in a black sharpie. This is just because the bottom serial on the Canon BGE7 is hard to read.

The only reason I am selling is because I own 2 mkiv's and a 5D3, i don't own any APS-C lenses, and why not sell it before the value continues to decline?

The firmware has not been updated to 2.0whatever. I can update if you would like.

It will come with the camera, the box, charger, battery, battery grip and body cap.

I only accept paypal, or cash in person. I will only meet in State College. My price includes shipping with insurance and signature confirmation, along with the paypal fees. I only ship the the lower 48, and I will not ship out of the country. I only accept paypal from a verified buyer and only ship to confirmed addresses.

Price: $1070.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

Oct 20, 2012 at 05:00 PM
RobertLynn

I am selling my Canon EOS 7D camera with the Canon BGE7 battery grip. I will post pictures of it tomorrow.

I take incredibly good care of my equipment. This is my last 7D, and of the bunch the least used. I will check the shutter count with EOS count tomorrow, but it is right around 27/28000 clicks. It functions flawlessly and if you've followed me on the forums for awhile, you will hear how many wonderful things I've said about the Canon 7D.

The ONLY things of note on the camera are the eye cup. When I bought one of my MKIv's the eyecup was broken. So I removed the 7D eye cup, put it on my MKiv and moved the broken one to the 7D. The 7D is otherwise pristine.
In one of the photos you will see the battery grip removed, and the serial of the grip written on the grip (the part that connects to the camera, so you cannot see it) in a black sharpie. This is just because the bottom serial on the Canon BGE7 is hard to read.

The only reason I am selling is because I own 2 mkiv's and a 5D3, i don't own any APS-C lenses, and why not sell it before the value continues to decline?

The firmware has not been updated to 2.0whatever. I can update if you would like.

It will come with the camera, the box, charger, battery, battery grip and body cap.

I only accept paypal, or cash in person. I will only meet in State College. My price includes shipping with insurance and signature confirmation, along with the paypal fees. I only ship the the lower 48, and I will not ship out of the country. I only accept paypal from a verified buyer and only ship to confirmed addresses.

Price: $1070

Oct 19, 2012 at 12:49 AM
RobertLynn

Price: $1100.00

Oct 14, 2012 at 12:58 PM
RobertLynn

Price: $1110.00

Oct 13, 2012 at 07:09 PM
RobertLynn

Price: $1120.00

Oct 05, 2012 at 09:30 PM
RobertLynn

Price: $1125.00

Oct 05, 2012 at 09:29 PM
RobertLynn

Price: $1100.00

Oct 03, 2012 at 10:34 AM
RobertLynn

Price: $1140.00

Sep 21, 2012 at 06:36 PM
RobertLynn

Price: $1150

Sep 18, 2012 at 02:03 AM
RobertLynn

Price: $1200.00

Sep 17, 2012 at 01:51 AM
RobertLynn

Price: $1300.00

Sep 16, 2012 at 03:58 AM

Previous versions of RobertLynn's message #10965730 « Sold: Canon EOS 7D with grip »