Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Yakim Peled's message #10949997 « FS: Crumpler, RRS »

Yakim Peled
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon, Kenko, Kirk, RRS, Lowepro

Item 1: Nikon 85/2.8 PC

Bought it about 2-3 years ago here and I'm reluctantly putting it to sale. Comes with front and rear caps.

If you have a Canon system I'll throw in a Nikon to Canon adapter free of charge.

Price: $960.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Canon 60/2.8

What can I say, a superb little lens. Comes with box and caps. I also have the original lens hood.

Price: $290.00

Item 3: Kenko 1.4X pro 300 DG for Canon

Comes with box and caps.

Price: $120.00

Item 4: Lowepro Rover Plus AW

I've had it for several years but recently it mostly gathered dust. It's a big backpack and will hold lots of gear for hours comfortably.

It has two compartments. The bottom one is for photography gear and the top one is for general gear. It has all sorts of small pockets around it and a flexible string to attach your tripod.

Comes with two additional pouches: S&F film organizer and Sliplock pouch 30.

Price: $170.00
Item condition: 10

Item 5: Kirk BL-40D

This is an L plate for the 40D without a grip. As such, it should perfectly match all XXD series, save perhaps the 60D (I think, I don't know). It also matches the 7D. I've used it for 2 years with it. I'd evaluate the fit at about 95% and it was enough for me to keep this L plate and not buy a dedicated L plate for the 7D. I also tried it with the 5D and 5D2. I'd evaluate the fit at about 90%. Can be used with a bit of force (just a bit).

Price: $100.00
Item condition: 9

Item 6: Crumpler Zoomiverse XL

Big backpack, and a great one. Holds more photographic gear than the Rover despite being smaller.

Item 7: RRS D5D2-L

LN. No sign of use apparent.

Nov 20, 2012 at 07:28 AM
Yakim Peled

Bought it about 2-3 years ago here and I'm reluctantly putting it to sale. Comes with front and rear caps.

If you have a Canon system I'll throw in a Nikon to Canon adapter free of charge.

What can I say, a superb little lens. Comes with box and caps. I also have the original lens hood.

Comes with box and caps.

I've had it for several years but recently it mostly gathered dust. It's a big backpack and will hold lots of gear for hours comfortably.

It has two compartments. The bottom one is for photography gear and the top one is for general gear. It has all sorts of small pockets around it and a flexible string to attach your tripod.

This is an L plate for the 40D without a grip. As such, it should perfectly match all XXD series, save perhaps the 60D (I think, I don't know). It also matches the 7D. I've used it for 2 years with it. I'd evaluate the fit at about 95% and it was enough for me to keep this L plate and not buy a dedicated L plate for the 7D. I also tried it with the 5D and 5D2. I'd evaluate the fit at about 90%. Can be used with a bit of force (just a bit).

Big backpack, and a great one. Holds more photographic gear than the Rover despite being smaller.

Nov 16, 2012 at 01:24 PM
Yakim Peled

Comes with box and caps.

Oct 26, 2012 at 10:21 AM
Yakim Peled

Comes with box and caps.

Oct 12, 2012 at 09:34 PM
Yakim Peled
FS: Canon, Nikon, Kenko, Kirk, RRS, Lowepro

Comes with box and caps.

Oct 03, 2012 at 07:17 AM
Yakim Peled
FS: Canon, Nikon, Kenko, Kirk, RRS, Lowepro

Comes with box and caps.

Sep 29, 2012 at 06:32 PM
Yakim Peled
FS: Canon, Nikon, Kenko, Kirk, Lowepro

Comes with box and caps.

Sep 29, 2012 at 06:21 PM
Yakim Peled

Comes with box and caps.

Item 7: D5D2-L

I think it's from RRS as it looks the same as the pic on their website but there is no sign of the manufacturer on the plate, just the writing above.

Price: $100

Sep 28, 2012 at 01:00 AM
Yakim Peled

Comes with box and caps.

Price: $120

Sep 28, 2012 at 12:54 AM
Yakim Peled

Comes with box and caps.

Sep 14, 2012 at 11:59 AM
Yakim Peled

Price: $970.00

Comes with box and caps.

Sep 10, 2012 at 06:07 PM

Previous versions of Yakim Peled's message #10949997 « FS: Crumpler, RRS »