Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of hiepphotog's message #10936756 « FS: Rare Contax 85mm 1.2 50 Jahre Low Price 24-hour Sale »

hiepphotog
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Rare Contax 85mm 1.2 50 Jahre Low Price 24-hour Sale

Item 1: Contax Zeiss 85mm 1.2 Jahre 50 Years

So I just got this lens. However, I got an irresistible offer for the 55/1.2. Thus, this lens has to go right now.

I'm offering this lens at the cost I paid for it (actually with a little loss on my end). The sale only lasts 24-hour. After that, if there is no sale, I will return this back to the seller.

I will update this thread with lots of pictures later. The seller told me that optically and mechanically, it's in perfect condition. Cosmetically, it has a little bit of wears (KEH EX+ equivalent rating).

I'm asking $3100 shipped w/ tracking and signature confirmation within CONUS (you pay the additional cost if you're outside). I will share half of the Paypal fee. Additional insurance will be your responsibility.

Price: $3100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

Sep 05, 2012 at 12:15 PM

Previous versions of hiepphotog's message #10936756 « FS: Rare Contax 85mm 1.2 50 Jahre Low Price 24-hour Sale »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.