Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of ggreene's message #10924280 « Sold: Canon 550EX and B+W 82mm slim UV filter »

ggreene
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Canon 550EX and B+W 82mm slim UV filter

Item 1: Canon 550EX Speedlight

Comes with all original accessories and box. Note that the box does have the bar code cut out for a past rebate program. Please no offers or trades and only contact me through PM. It's too hard to keep track of both PM's and what is posted in the threads. Thanks.

Price: $180.00
Payment method: money order or check
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 2: B+W 82mm UV MRC Slim Filter

Comes with original cover and case in box. Please no offers or trades and only contact me through PM. It's too hard to keep track of both PM's and what is posted in the threads. Thanks.

Price: $45.00

Sep 11, 2012 at 08:03 PM
ggreene

Comes with all original accessories and box. Note that the box does have the bar code cut out for a past rebate program. Please no offers or trades and only contact me through PM. It's too hard to keep track of both PM's and what is posted in the threads. Thanks.

Comes with original cover and case in box. Please no offers or trades and only contact me through PM. It's too hard to keep track of both PM's and what is posted in the threads. Thanks.

Sep 05, 2012 at 08:26 PM
ggreene

Aug 31, 2012 at 07:47 AM
ggreene

Price: $200.00

Aug 31, 2012 at 07:47 AM

Previous versions of ggreene's message #10924280 « Sold: Canon 550EX and B+W 82mm slim UV filter »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.