Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of eNoBlog's message #10922600 « shooting with uncle bobs. »

eNoBlog
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: shooting with uncle bobs.

+1 on taking photos over their shoulders, focusing on their LCDs if they're using at-arms-length-held P&S cameras, preferably in a wide-angle shot at maximum aperture (so the B&G are blurred). I was just going over the wedding CD for my last wedding with my B&G last night, and there were a couple of shots where they could tell these folks had jumped in front of me. There were others were the group folks are looking every which way with one or two looking at my camera. The B&G got it. They also loved the rest of the photos, and I don't let "the Bob's and Bobette's" bother me.

Aug 30, 2012 at 07:05 PM
eNoBlog
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: shooting with uncle bobs.

+1 on taking photos over their shoulders, focusing on their LCDs if they're using at-arms-length-held P&S cameras, preferably in a wide-angle shot at maximum aperture (so the B&G are blurred). I was just going over the wedding CD for my last wedding with my B&G last night, and there were a couple of shots were they could tell these folks had jumped in front of me. There were others were the group folks are looking every which way with one or two looking at my camera. The B&G got it. They also loved the rest of the photos, and I don't let "the Bob's and Bobette's" bother me.

Aug 30, 2012 at 07:01 PM

Previous versions of eNoBlog's message #10922600 « shooting with uncle bobs. »