Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Loscar Numael's message #10920667 « FS: Nikon 14-24+Canon Adapter Novoflex EOS/NIK-NT »

Loscar Numael
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Nikon 14-24+Canon Adapter Novoflex EOS/NIK-NT

Item 1: Nikon 14-24+Canon Adapter Novoflex EOS/NIK-NT

Will send it for a cleaning a re-list again.

Price: $1575.00
Payment method: Custom
Item condition: 8+

Sep 03, 2012 at 03:01 AM
Loscar Numael

I have for sale a Nikon 14-24 with a Novoflex EOS/NIK-NT to be used with a Canon DSLR ( I was using it with a 5D2).

All the off the lens functions work in perfect condition, box and all accessories included too. Glass is in 10/10 condition, no scratches or marks.

The lens body has a couple of cosmetic marks on the barrel and a corner of the lens hood petal was crack (see photo). I managed to get a replacement hood but it has not been installed. The hood will be included with the sale.

If you are interested in just the lens send me a PM and we can discussed another price.
Since I have been getting multiple request to sell them apart. I can split the sale.

Lens will go for $1450
Adapter for $125

Will ship only to CONUS.

To give a summary with this sale you get:
Nikon 14-24 (box and accesories)
Novoflex Nik Eos adapter
Extra Hood to replace the one if you desire so.

I will be adding the photos later tonight.

Aug 31, 2012 at 06:54 PM
Loscar Numael

I have for sale a Nikon 14-24 with a Novoflex EOS/NIK-NT to be used with a Canon DSLR ( I was using it with a 5D2).

All the off the lens functions work in perfect condition, box and all accessories included too. Glass is in 10/10 condition, no scratches or marks.

The lens body has a couple of cosmetic marks on the barrel and a corner of the lens hood petal was crack (see photo). I managed to get a replacement hood but it has not been installed. The hood will be included with the sale.

If you are interested in just the lens send me a PM and we can discussed another price.
Since I have been getting multiple request to sell them apart. I can split the sale.

Lens will go for $1450
Adapter for $125

Will ship only to CONUS.

Novoflex Nik Eos adapter

Aug 30, 2012 at 12:05 AM
Loscar Numael

Will ship only to CONUS.

Novoflex Nik Eos adapter

Loscar Numael

Will ship only to CONUS.

Novoflex Nik Eos adapter

Loscar Numael

Will ship only to CONUS.

Novoflex Nik Eos adapter

Loscar Numael

Novoflex Nik Eos adapter

Previous versions of Loscar Numael's message #10920667 « FS: Nikon 14-24+Canon Adapter Novoflex EOS/NIK-NT »