Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of adrak1's message #10906471 « FS: Gossen LunaPro ($80+PP), Kirk PZ-95 ($20), Tripods ($40, $25) »

adrak1
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Gossen LunaPro ($80+PP), Kirk PZ-95 ($20), Tripods ($40, $25)

Item 1: Slik Mini II Tripod legs and ball head -withdrawn

Withdrawn

Price: $40.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 2: Dolica Proline Tripod, carry case

This was bought from Amazon 2 years ago and was sparingly used outdoors a handful of times. This is longer than the Slik Mini II.
You can find the link for this here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001D60LG8/ref=wms_ohs_product
USPS shipping+Paypal extra

Price: $25.00
Item condition: 10

Item 3: Gossen Luna Pro SBC (ambient) lightmeter (case included) with spotmeter attachment

I bought the lightmeter from KEH (grade:EX) and the spot attachment from a seller at Rangefinderforum.com. I was into film photography for a while, but I find that I am not using this at all. I am asking $70 for the lightmeter and $30 for the spot attachment. [I am including a 9V battery for the lightmeter]
USPS and Paypal charges extra

Price: $80.00

Item 4: KIRK QUICK RELEASE PLATE PZ-95 (20D)

KIRK QUICK RELEASE PLATE PZ-95 for Canon 20D -may work with other camera models too.
Bought from KEH (1/11, grade:EX).
USPS charges: $2 shipping

Price: $20.00

Oct 09, 2012 at 12:49 AM
adrak1
FS: Gossen LunaPro ($80+PP), Kirk PZ-95 ($20), Tripods ($40, $25)

Item 1: Slik Mini II Tripod legs and ball head -withdrawn

Used this as a lightweight tripod for my backpacking trips with a dslr and a prime lens for about 2 years (3-4 backpacking trips, normal day hiking trips). The rubber legs have some traces of dirt on them. Everything works fine (I am keeping the Vanguard head I bought for this and am including the head which came with the tripod). I will also throw in the carry case if I can find it. Selling to move to a bigger tripod to handle longer lenses.
Product description: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0029QGQ5Q/ref=wms_ohs_product

This was bought from Amazon 2 years ago and was sparingly used outdoors a handful of times. This is longer than the Slik Mini II.
You can find the link for this here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001D60LG8/ref=wms_ohs_product

Item 3: Gossen Luna Pro SBC (ambient) lightmeter (case included) with spotmeter attachment

I bought the lightmeter from KEH (grade:EX) and the spot attachment from a seller at Rangefinderforum.com. I was into film photography for a while, but I find that I am not using this at all. I am asking $70 for the lightmeter and $30 for the spot attachment. [I am including a 9V battery for the lightmeter]

KIRK QUICK RELEASE PLATE PZ-95 for Canon 20D -may work with other camera models too.

Oct 08, 2012 at 05:08 PM
adrak1
FS: Gossen LunaPro, Kirk PZ-95, Tripods

Item 1: Slik Mini II Tripod legs and ball head

Used this as a lightweight tripod for my backpacking trips with a dslr and a prime lens for about 2 years (3-4 backpacking trips, normal day hiking trips). The rubber legs have some traces of dirt on them. Everything works fine (I am keeping the Vanguard head I bought for this and am including the head which came with the tripod). I will also throw in the carry case if I can find it. Selling to move to a bigger tripod to handle longer lenses.
Product description: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0029QGQ5Q/ref=wms_ohs_product

Oct 06, 2012 at 06:12 PM
adrak1

Sep 26, 2012 at 03:37 PM
adrak1

Price: $45.00

Price: $85.00

Aug 24, 2012 at 11:36 AM
adrak1

Price: $30.00

Price: $90.00

adrak1
FS: Gossen LunaPro, Tripods: Slik Mini II & Dolica Proline

Price: $100

adrak1
FS: Gossen LunaPro Lightmeter, Tripods: Slik Mini II & Dolica Proline

Item 3: Gossen Luna Pro SBC lightmeter (case included) with spotmeter attachment

I bought the lightmeter from KEH (excellent/good condition) and the spot attachment from a seller at Rangefinderforum.com. I was into film photography for a while, but I find that I am not using this at all. I am asking $50 for the lightmeter and $30 for the spot attachment.

adrak1
FS: Gossen LunaPro SBC Lightmeter, Tripods: Slik Mini II & Dolica Proline

Item 3: Gossen Luna Pro SBC lightmeter (case included) with spotmeter attachment

I bought the lightmeter from KEH (excellent/good condition) and the spot attachment from a seller at Rangefinderforum.com. I was into film photography for a while, but I find that I am not using this at all. I am asking $50 for the lightmeter and $30 for the spot attachment.

adrak1
FS: Tripods: Slik Mini II & Dolica Proline

Price: $80

Previous versions of adrak1's message #10906471 « FS: Gossen LunaPro ($80+PP), Kirk PZ-95 ($20), Tripods ($40, $25) »