Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of tarheel's message #10897317 « Help Pricing Nikon D80 & Nikon 70-300 AFS-VR-G Lens »

tarheel
Upload & Sell: Off
Help Pricing Nikon D80 & Nikon 70-300 AFS-VR-G Lens

I have sold a lot of gear here on the FM B&S board - my gear in excellent to mint condition. A good friend asked me to sell a Nikon D80 with a Nikon 70-300 AFS-VR-G lens for him. It\'s in good condition but not excellent or mint. As we Nikon shooters know the D80 is a \"Discontinued\" model. The 70-300 is the 1st version - which is a AFS-VR-G lens. The camera has less than 3000 clicks on it and has two small dents in the body - both disclosed and in attached photos - to my post in the B&S forum to try to sell these items. Other than the two disclosed dents the body is in great shape and everything works. The lens is clean, zooms smoothly, and the glass is excellent. I was with him when he bought it so I know it came from a Nikon USA dealer and is Nikon USA equipment. Included is a nice bag for the camera w/lens attached, the battery & charger, and one small SD card. He does NOT have the boxes or instruction manual.

What\'s a fair price for these items? I searched around here and on the big auction site and came up with $250. for the body and $250. for the lens - so $500. including shipping in the continental US. For now we will only sell the items together. It was posted here FS today at: $500. Did I price it too high?
Thx
Bill
Wilmington, NC

Aug 20, 2012 at 07:41 PM

Previous versions of tarheel's message #10897317 « Help Pricing Nikon D80 & Nikon 70-300 AFS-VR-G Lens »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.