Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of keisi's message #10887736 « Sold: Lacie 2Big Quadra 6TB external RAID, Kindle Keyboard »

keisi
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Lacie 2Big Quadra 6TB external RAID

Item 1: MacBook Air 13

The laptop is in perfect condition and comes with the original box and accessories. It will come with a clean install of Mountain Lion.

It also comes with a leather Komo case.

The only problem is with the charger, there is a small "nick" on the power cord, this happened shortly after purchase about a year ago and it has been working fine ever since. It is just a cosmetic issue, some of the white plastic was scraped off but none of the wires are bared, just the shielding.

Price is net to me.

Price: $1100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 2: Lacie 2Big Quadra 6TB

This is the non thunderbolt version that has two internal 3TB hdds that can be set to different RAID 1 and RAID 0 configurations.

http://www.lacie.com/products/product.htm?id=10310

It includes the 2Big and all cables (eSata, FireWire 800, USB,Power)

Price: $400.00

Item 3: Kindle Keyboard + Leather case

This is the Kindle Keyboard without ads (non-3G version) it comes with the charger and cable and a leather case.

Price: $100.00
Item condition: 9+

Sep 07, 2012 at 04:46 PM
keisi
FS: Lacie 2Big Quadra 6TB external RAID

The laptop is in perfect condition and comes with the original box and accessories. It will come with a clean install of Mountain Lion.

The only problem is with the charger, there is a small "nick" on the power cord, this happened shortly after purchase about a year ago and it has been working fine ever since. It is just a cosmetic issue, some of the white plastic was scraped off but none of the wires are bared, just the shielding.

Price is net to me.

This is the non thunderbolt version that has two internal 3TB hdds that can be set to different RAID 1 and RAID 0 configurations.

It includes the 2Big and all cables (eSata, FireWire 800, USB,Power)

Price: $400.00

Aug 25, 2012 at 02:24 PM
keisi
FS: 13" MacBook Air 2011 (Sale Pending)

Price is net to me.

I am not really sure what this is worth so I am looking for best reasonable offer. It includes the 2Big and all cables (eSata, FireWire 800, USB,Power)

Price: $500.00

Aug 25, 2012 at 02:24 PM
keisi
FS: 13" MacBook Air 2011 (Sale Pending)

Price is net to me.

I am not really sure what this is worth so I am looking for best reasonable offer. It includes the 2Big and all cables (eSata, FireWire 800, USB,Power)

Aug 16, 2012 at 09:03 PM
keisi
FS: 13" MacBook Air 2011

Price is net to me.

keisi
FS: 13" MacBook Air 2011

Price is net to me.

Previous versions of keisi's message #10887736 « Sold: Lacie 2Big Quadra 6TB external RAID, Kindle Keyboard »