Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Yakim Peled's message #10887569 « FS: Canon, Nikon, Pentax, RRS, Kirk, Lowepro and more »

Yakim Peled
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: FS: Canon, Nikon, Pentax, RRS, Kirk, Lowepro and more

What? Only 8 items allowed? Fred, are you crazy? This is not enough!

I also have a HOYA HMC ND 400 filter (10 stops). 77mm diameter. I\'d rate it as 8+ as it has some cleaning marks. Comes with box. Price: 80$.

Another filter is a B+W UV MRC filter. 58mm diameter. Rate: 9. Comes with box. Price: 20$.

I also have two step rings. One is a step-down ring 82 to 77 and the other is a step-up ring 62 to 72. They are free to any buyer of more than 100$ worth of goods.

Another thing I have is two USB lights. They are similar to this but in white. They are free to any buyer of more than 100$ worth of goods.

You must be wondering about shipping and PayPal fees. Well, insured shipping from Israel is 40-50$ and weight or size has very little to do with it. PayPal fees are an additional 3% but PayPal gift and wire transfer are also valid options.

All that means that buying a single item is not worth it as far as you are concerned, save from the Nikon lens of course. So, if you want to buy several items tell me what they are and I\'ll work out a total price which you\'ll be comfortable with.

Happy shooting,
Yakim.

Aug 16, 2012 at 02:46 PM

Previous versions of Yakim Peled's message #10887569 « FS: Canon, Nikon, Pentax, RRS, Kirk, Lowepro and more »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.