Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Jefferson's message #10875063 « Canon 50 f/1.4 as a Walk-around on 5Dc »

Jefferson
Upload & Sell: Off
Canon 50 f/1.4 as a Walk-around on 5Dc

I\'ve been playing with my Canon 50 f/1.4 the last couple of days to see if I like the 50mm focal length as a Walk-around / Street lens on a FF body....seems to do as well as some of the Ls...

How much better would the 50 f/1.2 be...which is what I have in mind?....May try some night shots next week and see how it does with those...I think the f/1.2 may have an advantage there...

Canon 50 f/1.4 @ f/2...Shot around 3PM bright sun...Av mode, ISO 50, spot metering, center point, 5Dc, hand held...

Jefferson

Aug 14, 2012 at 10:12 AM
Jefferson

I\'ve been playing with my Canon 50 f/1.4 the last couple of days to see if I like the 50mm focal length as a Walk-around / Street lens on a FF body....seems to do as well as some of the Ls...

How much better would the 50 f/1.2 be...which is what I have in mind?....May try some night shots next week and see how it does with those...I think the f/1.2 may have an advantage there...

Canon 50 f/1.4 @ f/2...Shot around 3PM bright sun...Av mode, ISO 50, spot metering, center point, 5Dc, hand held...

Jefferson

Aug 13, 2012 at 07:51 PM
Jefferson

Jefferson

Aug 11, 2012 at 04:27 PM

Previous versions of Jefferson's message #10875063 « Canon 50 f/1.4 as a Walk-around on 5Dc »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.