Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of WT21's message #10864903 « Sold: iPad 1: 16GB Wifi + 3G. »

WT21
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: RED iPad 1: 16GB Wifi + 3G.

Item 1: iPad 1 with 16GB storage and ATT 3G.

I am selling my very well maintained iPad 1 with 16GB storage and ATT 3G.

I am loathe to let this go, as it's been wonderful for me, but I have been given a new iPad, so this one's collecting dust.

The really wonderful thing about this one (besides the Apple Magic and 3G) is the case. It's a PDAir case that I spent a long time shopping for. It's a $90 case, leather, wonderful stitching. It's a basic bi-fold case. I use it notebook style. It closes with magnets -- no latching or buttons. It's padded and feels great in the hand. It can stand up the iPad, but it is not a purpose built stand. This iPad has been in this case since day 1 (I bought this case for an iPad Wifi before upgrading to wifi + 3g).

Contact if you have questions. Pics are below:

">

">

">

">

">

Must be CONUS and paypal verified, and would prefer to sell this to an established member, if possible.

Price: $265.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

Aug 09, 2012 at 01:41 PM
WT21
FS: iPad 1: 16GB Wifi + 3G.

I am loathe to let this go, as it's been wonderful for me, but I have been given a new iPad, so this one's collecting dust.

The really wonderful thing about this one (besides the Apple Magic and 3G) is the case. It's a PDAir case that I spent a long time shopping for. It's a $90 case, leather, wonderful stitching. It's a basic bi-fold case. I use it notebook style. It closes with magnets -- no latching or buttons. It's padded and feels great in the hand. It can stand up the iPad, but it is not a purpose built stand. This iPad has been in this case since day 1 (I bought this case for an iPad Wifi before upgrading to wifi + 3g).

">

">

">

">

">

Must be CONUS and paypal verified, and would prefer to sell this to an established member, if possible.

Price: $299

Aug 07, 2012 at 03:31 PM
WT21

I have a WTB for an EP3, and might consider a trade with cash from me. See https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1137977/0#10864776

">

">

">

">

">

Price: $340.00

WT21

Will also trade straight up for an Olympus OMD E-M5 OK, I'll throw in my Rokinon fisheye + iPad for an OMD??

">

">

">

">

">

Price: $340

Previous versions of WT21's message #10864903 « Sold: iPad 1: 16GB Wifi + 3G. »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.