Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of texdr's message #10862859 « Sigma 180mm f2.8 Macro Alpha Review »

texdr
Upload & Sell: On
Sigma 180mm f2.8 Macro Alpha Review

I have a couple more examples to share. Unfortunately I didn't get home until after sundown, and I could only locate 1 subject on short notice. These were taken about 18.5 inches away from the end of the lens.

I'm still not convinced I love this lens. It appears to focus quickly, I would say comparable to my Canon 100mm, but there's something about the sharpness. It could very well be my skills, or lack thereof, and my lack of practice in taking recent macro shots, and low light from this evening. I'll keep trying to take additional pictures throughout the week and hopefully in better light.

If I can answer any questions about this lens, please feel free to ask. I think Roger over at Lensrentals posted a brief comment about this lens, but I can't find the link right now. I wonder what he thinks?

Aug 07, 2012 at 01:45 AM
texdr
Upload & Sell: On
Sigma 180mm f2.8 Macro Alpha Review

I have a couple more examples to share. Unfortunately I didn't get home until after sundown, and I could only locate 1 subject on short notice. These were taken about 18.5 inches away from the end of the lens.

Aug 07, 2012 at 01:38 AM

Previous versions of texdr's message #10862859 « Sigma 180mm f2.8 Macro Alpha Review »