Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of RustyBug's message #10841958 « Just a pretty scene »

RustyBug
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Just a pretty scene

Took a stab at it.

Another one of those ... "I'd rather be there" ... kinda scenes.

You were there and I wasn't ...

So when I (emphasis on I) process, I try to "take you there" becasue I know that you missed out on the splendor of what is what like to to be there yourself. The pic can never replace or even come close to what it is like to just stand there and bask in the immense beauty and serene spaciousness of such places.

The best I can hope for is to evoke an emotive response of "I wish I had been there too." Sometimes I get a little closer to that and other times, nowhere close. But that is (one of) my (philosophical) guiding principle for my processing efforts... not that I always achieve it as well as I desire.

BTW ... +1 @ the young ones eye for the comp.

Jul 29, 2012 at 08:16 PM
RustyBug

Took a stab at it.

So when I (emphasis on I) process, I try to "take you there" becasue I know that you missed out on the splendor of what is what like to to be there yourself. The pic can never replace or even come close to what it is like to just stand there and bask in the immense beauty and serene spaciousness of such places.

The best I can hope for is to evoke an emotive response of "I wish I had been there too." Sometimes I get a little closer to that and other times, nowhere close. But that is (one of) my (philosophical) guiding principle for my processing efforts... not that I always achieve it as well as I desire.

Jul 29, 2012 at 08:05 PM
RustyBug

Took a stab at it.

Jul 29, 2012 at 08:01 PM
RustyBug

Took a stab at it.

Jul 29, 2012 at 07:55 PM
RustyBug

Took a stab at it.

Jul 29, 2012 at 07:45 PM
RustyBug

Took a stab at it.

Jul 29, 2012 at 07:44 PM
RustyBug

Took a stab at it.

RustyBug

Took a stab at it.

RustyBug

Took a stab at it.

Jul 29, 2012 at 07:42 PM
RustyBug

Took a stab at it.

Jul 29, 2012 at 07:36 PM
RustyBug

Took a stab at it.

So when I (emphasis on I) process, I try to "take you there" becasue I know that your missed out on the splendor of what is what like to to be there yourself. The pic can never replace or even come close to what it is like to just stand there and bask in the immense beauty and serene spaciousness of such places.

The best I can hope for is to evoke an emotive response of "I wish I had been there too." Sometimes I get a little closer to that and others, nowhere close. But that is my (philosophical) guiding principle for my processing ... not that I always achieve it.

Jul 29, 2012 at 07:05 PM

Previous versions of RustyBug's message #10841958 « Just a pretty scene »