Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of shaunmlavery's message #10837510 « FS: Sold: iPod Nano 8gb Current Gen. Silver »

shaunmlavery
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: iPod Nano 8gb Current Gen. Silver

Item 1: iPod Nano 8gb Current Gen. Silver

I have a silver iPod nano current gen that I am listing for sale. I thought I would use it more but I have since move away from the gym, thus use my iPhone more.

This was sent to me via apple's refurbished program a month or so back. It is mint. I think you will be able to tell from the photos. I had the original iPod and people were amazed of it's condition. I take care of my stuff.

If you are interested, let me know.

Price: $79.99
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

Jul 27, 2012 at 10:44 AM
shaunmlavery

I have a silver iPod nano current gen that I am listing for sale. I thought I would use it more but I have since move away from the gym, thus use my iPhone more.

This was sent to me via apple's refurbished program a month or so back. It is mint. I think you will be able to tell from the photos. I had the original iPod and people were amazed of it's condition. I take care of my stuff.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Price: $79.99

shaunmlavery

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Price: $85.99

shaunmlavery

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Price: $87.99

shaunmlavery

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Price: $88.99

shaunmlavery

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Price: $89.00

Previous versions of shaunmlavery's message #10837510 « FS: Sold: iPod Nano 8gb Current Gen. Silver »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.