Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of G. Thomas's message #10803637 « FS: Black MacBook, Netbook Hackintosh »

G. Thomas
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Black MacBook, Netbook Hackintosh

Item 1: Apple MacBook (Black), v3,1

This is a well used but not abused black Macbook. It works great, but 25MB RAW's are a bit too slow for me so I'm getting a new MacBook Pro. That's the only reason I'm selling, otherwise I would keep it (I like the black!). It is maxed out to 4GB of RAM and 750GB hard drive. It'll come with a clean/update Snow Leopard install. It has some cosmetic issues, but I assure you it is 100% functional.

Edit: I have 2 dongles (1 HDMI and 1 VGA), that would be of no longer use for me when this laptop goes. I'll include these for free!

Sorry for the crappy pics, but I only I have my phone with me at the moment.

Asking $350 OBO

Price: $350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Lenovo S10 Hackintosh

I re-installed OS X and made sure to remember the password and login this time! (Again, my apologies to the previous buyer!). It has 2GB of RAM and a 120GB HDD. It is small, compact, and much much cheaper than a MacBook Air! It surfs the web fine and I type documents on it all the time (it's hooked up to my 1080p monitor and an external keyboard). I seriously doubt you'll be doing any heavy work on this thing, but 720p movies and medium-sized image viewing work well. I wouldn't bother with photoshop. It's in great shape and everything works except the bluetooth (I'll include a tiny USB nubbin of a BT adapter for free!). As an aside, you can always wipe the HDD and install WinXp on it. I'd be happy to help you get OS X back on if you want to get an SSD for it. That would be pretty cool.

Price: $200.00
Item condition: 9+

Jul 28, 2012 at 02:52 PM
G. Thomas

This is a well used but not abused black Macbook. It works great, but 25MB RAW's are a bit too slow for me so I'm getting a new MacBook Pro. That's the only reason I'm selling, otherwise I would keep it (I like the black!). It is maxed out to 4GB of RAM and 750GB hard drive. It'll come with a clean/update Snow Leopard install. It has some cosmetic issues, but I assure you it is 100$ functional.

Asking $350 OBO

I re-installed OS X and made sure to remember the password and login this time! (Again, my apologies to the previous buyer!). It has 2GB of RAM and a 120GB HDD. It is small, compact, and much much cheaper than a MacBook Air! It surfs the web fine and I type documents on it all the time (it's hooked up to my 1080p monitor and an external keyboard). I seriously doubt you'll be doing any heavy work on this thing, but 720p movies and medium-sized image viewing work well. I wouldn't bother with photoshop. It's in great shape and everything works except the bluetooth. As an aside, you can always wipe the HDD and install whatever you want. I'd be happy to help you get OS X back on if you want to get an SSD for it. That would be pretty cool.

Jul 14, 2012 at 11:02 AM
G. Thomas

This is a well used but not abused black Macbook. It works great, but 25MB RAW's are a bit too slow for me so I'm getting a new MacBook Pro. That's the only reason I'm selling, otherwise I would keep it (I like the black!). It is maxed out to 4GB of RAM and 750GB hard drive. It'll come with a clean/update Snow Leopard install. It has some cosmetic issues, but I assure you it is 100$ functional.

Asking $350 OBO

I re-installed OS X and made sure to remember the password and login this time! (Again, my apologies to the previous buyer!). It has 1GB of RAM and a 120GB HDD. It is small, compact, and much much cheaper than a MacBook Air! It surfs the web fine and I type documents on it all the time (it's hooked up to my 1080p monitor and an external keyboard). I seriously doubt you'll be doing any heavy work on this thing, but 720p movies and medium-sized image viewing work well. I wouldn't bother with photoshop. It's in great shape and everything works except the bluetooth. As an aside, you can always wipe the HDD and install whatever you want.

Jul 14, 2012 at 11:02 AM

Previous versions of G. Thomas's message #10803637 « FS: Black MacBook, Netbook Hackintosh »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.