Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of stanj's message #10785008 « High ISO still life 5D3 vs. 1DX »

stanj
Upload & Sell: On
High ISO still life 5D3 vs. 1DX

As promised, I did a more scientific comparison regarding ISO on the 1DX vs. 5D3. It actually involved a tripod. I hijacked my kids' room because I can black it out to my liking. Then I set up random stuff on their dresser, and fired away, with the pancake at f5.6. Focus was set on the iPhone.

You can download the whole tar ball of raw files, yes all 650MB (or one CD worth) of it. As I said on other occasions, I don't really do science projects like this, so take it or leave it

Now what do people want to see in the pancake vs. 50L vs. 35L comparison?

Jul 07, 2012 at 09:42 PM
stanj
Upload & Sell: On
High ISO still life 5D3 vs. 1DX

As promised, I did a more scientific comparison regarding ISO on the 1DX vs. 5D3. It actually involved a tripod. I hijacked my kids' room because I can black it out to my liking. Then I set up random stuff on their dresser, and fired away, with the pancake at f5.6. Focus was set on the iPhone.

You can download the whole tar ball of raw files, yes all 650MB (or one CD worth) of it. As I said on other occasions, I don't really do science projects like this, so take it or leave it

Now what do people want to see in the pancake vs. 50L vs. 35L comparison?

Jul 07, 2012 at 04:19 PM

Previous versions of stanj's message #10785008 « High ISO still life 5D3 vs. 1DX »