Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Scott Stoness's message #10782168 « Cubs Killed - Bear #130 and Family (Grizzly) - along Trans Canada Highway »

Scott Stoness
Upload & Sell: On
Cubs Killed - Bear #130 and Family (Grizzly) - along Trans Canada Highway

On Wednesday, as I was returning to Calgary from Jasper, my wife spotted a grizzly and cubs on the side of the transcanada highway (2km short of Redearth turnoff). So we stopped and got these light challenged shots of Bear number 130.

I will have to go back and look for them in better light. All of these shots ended up being high ISO and slow shutter at about 9pm.

Comments and feedback is appreciated. Scott

1-4 of 4

[ Sadly, the bear cubs were killed by a train in Banff Park this last week Oct 8th, 2012 http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/story/2012/10/08/calgary-grizzly-bear-death-banff.html?cmp=rss ]

Oct 09, 2012 at 04:37 AM
Scott Stoness
Cubs Killed - Bear #130 and Family (Grizzly) - along Trans Canada Highway

On Wednesday, as I was returning to Calgary from Jasper, my wife spotted a grizzly and cubs on the side of the transcanada highway (2km short of Redearth turnoff). So we stopped and got these light challenged shots of Bear number 130.

I will have to go back and look for them in better light. All of these shots ended up being high ISO and slow shutter at about 9pm.

1-4 of 4

[ The bear cubs were killed by a train in Banff Park this last week]

Oct 09, 2012 at 04:35 AM
Scott Stoness
Bear #130 and Family (Grizzly) - along Trans Canada Highway

1-4 of 4

Jul 06, 2012 at 01:00 PM

Previous versions of Scott Stoness's message #10782168 « Cubs Killed - Bear #130 and Family (Grizzly) - along Trans Canada Highway »