Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of cpoole's message #10631086 « Found a gem of a location in Tennessee yesterday »

cpoole
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Found a gem of a location in Tennessee yesterday

Jim - after I make my Camera Raw settings and then click "Done", then with all seven frames selected, I go to the Tools/Photoshop menu item in CS6 Bridge and one of the options is to place all the selected frames into Photoshop. I have learned a little about how to manipulate that part once the frames are in PS, but I cannot assure anyone I fully know what I am doing. Typically, I take the normal exposure and place it first, then the + exposure followed by the - exposures. By highlighting the normal exposure in the layers panel and playing with the opacity setting, I can adjust through a range of tones. That is about as far as I am going with it now.

I want to take these shots and work on some masking and see what I get then. I think that will give me more control over the dynamic range in parts of the scene. : )

May 13, 2012 at 06:33 PM

Previous versions of cpoole's message #10631086 « Found a gem of a location in Tennessee yesterday »