Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of cpoole's message #10630666 « Found a gem of a location in Tennessee yesterday »

cpoole
Upload & Sell: Off
Found a gem of a location in Tennessee yesterday

After putting off making a drive down to the Manchester, TN area, the lighting was perfect for shooting waterfalls yesterday and on the spur of a moment, I made the trip. And I was sure glad I did! I had no idea this location would turn out to be so perfect for what I was after. This image is of Machine Falls, which can be accessed after a 1 mile hike off the parking area of the Short Springs Recreation Area. If any of you are in the region and want the coordinates, let me know.

Some of you are far more experienced than myself in image blending techniques, but this is my attempt at a blend of 7 images. This was done in PS-CS6 beta and I used no masking. That is another part I am currently studying and wanting to get into more.

Any C&C would be most welcome.

May 13, 2012 at 04:04 PM

Previous versions of cpoole's message #10630666 « Found a gem of a location in Tennessee yesterday »