Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of jcolwell's message #10469749 « Fujifilm X-mount Image Thread »

jcolwell
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Fuji X-Pro1 Picture thread

I think I'm going to like this little puppy! It's very light, yet very solid. A good combination.

Here's an image and two 100% crops from the XF 60mm f/2.4R Macro at f/8, on tripod, ISO 200, no MLU.

The original is a Fujifilm RAF (RAW) file, developed using the Fujifilm Silkypix converter, saved as TIF and then opened in PS CS5. Minimal processing; auto contrast, fix white point and (for full image) slight USM sharpening. The first image is the whole thing, followed by 100% crops just left and down from the centre, and then up at the top left.

Edit: Hmmm... I must have mixed things up a bit. EXIF data on the full image shows f/16 (which I did shoot), but I'm pretty sure the 100% crops were at f/8. Details, details...

Mar 24, 2012 at 01:00 AM
jcolwell
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Fuji X-Pro1 Picture thread

I think I'm going to like this little puppy! It's very light, yet very solid. A good combination.

Here's an image and two 100% crops from the XF 60mm f/2.4R Macro at f/8, on tripod, ISO 200, no MLU.

The original is a Fujifilm RAF (RAW) file, developed using the Fujifilm Silkypix converter, saved as TIF and then opened in PS CS5. Minimal processing; auto contrast, fix white point and (for full image) slight USM sharpening. The first image is the whole thing, followed by 100% crops just left and down from the centre, and then up at the top left.

Mar 23, 2012 at 11:26 PM

Previous versions of jcolwell's message #10469749 « Fujifilm X-mount Image Thread »